Good morning! Here is the present rundown from Nigerian Newspapers:
1. President Muhammadu Buhari yesterday, marked the Petroleum Industry Bill (PIB) into law. As per an assertion by his representative, Femi Adesina, Buhari put his mark to the bill because of his assurance to satisfy his protected duty.
2. The Nigerian Army says there is disarray and misgiving inside the camp of the Islamic State of West Africa Province (ISWAP) fear based oppressors following the new gigantic acquiescence of Boko Haram warriors. The Director, Army Public Relations, Brig.- Gen. Onyema Nwachukwu, uncovered this in an assertion on Monday, in Abuja.
3. Previous Emir of Kano, Muhammad Sanusi, has said he isn’t keen on being the leader of Nigeria. Sanusi, who is likewise the Khalifa Tijjaniya in Nigeria, talked at a supper which was assembled in recognition of his 60th birthday.
4. Security agents, including a police officer, have been shot dead in a new assault in Zamfara State when shooters broke into the College of Agriculture and Animal Health in Bakura Local Government Area of the State and kidnapped numerous understudies. Aliyu Bakura, Deputy Registrar of the school, affirmed the development.
5. VP, Yemi Osinbajo has said his essential task in government is to serve individuals and honor God. Osinbajo expressed this during the 65th birthday celebration and retirement thanksgiving administration for an eminent Nigerian pilot, Capt. Usman Saleh Yahaya, which held at ECWA Goodnews Church, Maitama, Abuja.
6. Shooters have killed four laborers of an oil firm in Assa, a local area in Ohaji/Egbema Local Government Area of Imo State. The National President of Congress of Ohaji Youths, Emmanuel Ugorji who affirmed the occurrence, approached the police to expand security in the area.
7. The United States, on Monday gave conditions for perceiving a Taliban government in Afghanistan. US Department Spokesman, Ned Price, said on Monday that the US would possibly perceive a Taliban government in Afghanistan on the off chance that it regards the privileges of ladies, evades and upbraids radical developments like Al-Qaeda.
8. The Attorneys General of the 36 conditions of the nation have organized an activity against the Office of the Attorney General of the Federation over the public authority’s inability to dispatch assets into the government account. The suit which was introduced under the steady gaze of the Supreme Court was checked SC/CV/395/2021.
9. Kayvee, a candidate in the continuous Big Brother unscripted TV drama has removed from the show over unknown wellbeing challenges. Older sibling on Monday told housemates that Kayvee was unwell and has removed from the show.
10. President Muhammadu Buhari will on Wednesday leave his continuous Nigerian Center for Disease Control (NCDC) forced five-day self-segregation. The administration on Monday affirmed that the president was taking measures to ensure himself.
Source link from dailypost.ng