Good morning! Here is the present rundown from Nigerian Newspapers:
1. Allies of troubled Yoruba extremist, Sunday Adeyemo also known as Sunday Igboho, yesterday rampaged of Ibadan, the Oyo State capital, to fight his capture and detainment by the Beninese specialists. They were heard singing the Yourba Nation hymn and reciting “Igboho Oosa”, “Free Igboho now now”.
2. The Southeast secessionist bunch, Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB has unveiled that Mazi Simon Ekpa might be eased of his arrangement as Biafra radio telecaster over his inability to observe set down rules of activity. In an articulation by IPOB’s Media and Publicity Secretary, Emma Powerful, the gathering said Ekpa has would not sign the standards of commitment and implicit rules directing those telecom on Radio Biafra.
3. Numerous individuals have been killed in a new collective emergency among Ochoro and Bonta people group of Konshisha Local Government Area of Benue State, prompting the obliteration of a few houses. Administrator of Oju LGA, Clement Onaa, affirmed the episode to newsmen in Makurdi.
4. The All Progressives Congress (APC) has said that at the fitting time, it will concoct an agreement and pleasing official possibility for 2023. Sen. John Akpanudoehede, National Secretary, APC Caretaker and Extra-standard Convention Planning Committee (CECPC), expressed this in an assertion gave in Abuja.
5. Obscure shooters, suspected to be criminals, have stole madam Betinah Benson, 80-year-old mother of the Secretary to Bayelsa State Government (SSG), Rt. Hon. Konbowei Friday Benson. The police representative in the state, SP Asinim Butswat affirmed the episode in an articulation in Yenagoa on Wednesday.
6. Misfortune struck in Kwara State on Wednesday, as exhaust from a generator killed four individuals. The episode happened at the Ojomu family compound in Sanmora, Irepodun Local Government Area of Kwara. The Police Public Relations Officer of the Kwara State Command, Ajayi Okasanmi, affirmed the development.
7. The Federal Road Safety Corps in Ogun has affirmed the passing of nine individuals in a mishap including two vehicles on the Lagos-Ibadan Expressway on Wednesday. The Sector Commander of FRSC in the State, Mr Ahmed Umar said that 16 different people supported changing levels of injuries.
8. Two people have been killed in Udianga Enem people group in Etim Ekpo Local Government Area of Akwa Ibom State. The town head, Josiah Udoekoriko, purportedly escaped his royal residence for security. The Police Public Relations Officer, Odiko Macdon affirmed the incident.
9. The Nigerian Air Force, on Wednesday, said just Flight Lieutenant Abayomi Dairo was on its warrior fly which smashed during an activity against desperados in Zamfara and Kaduna states’ backwoods on Sunday. The Director of Public Relations and Information, NAF, Commodore Edward Gabkwet, gave the clarification yesterday.
10. The Academic Staff Union of Polytechnics (ASUP), on Wednesday, blamed the Federal Government for designating five unfit ministers out of the six polytechnics as of late settled by the central government. Public President of ASUP, Anderson Ezeibe spread the word about this at the 100th National Executive Council (NEC) meeting of ASUP held at the Federal Polytechnic, Auchi, Edo State.