Good morning! Here is the present outline from Nigerian Newspapers:
1. The Federal Government has again expanded the cutoff time for the connecting of the National Identity Number (NIN) to Subscriber Identity Module (SIM) information confirmation exercise to December 31. This was contained in an assertion together endorsed by representative of the Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC) and National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) Ikechukwu Adinde and Kayode Adegoke.
2. The Attorney-General of the Federation and Minister of Justice, Abubakar Malami (SAN) has expressed that neither him nor his office engineered the indicated attack of the Abuja home of Justice Mary Odili, a Supreme Court Judge and spouse of previous legislative leader of Rivers State, Peter Odili.
3. Previous Vice President, Atiku Abubakar says Nigeria is on the edge of incline as the nation is going through the most difficult and troublesome time of its reality. He said this on Saturday during the 2021 elective National Convention of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) at the Eagle Square, Abuja.
4. Tomato ranchers in Plateau State have been considering misfortunes an obscure illness is obliterating a large portion of their harvests. A portion of the ranchers said they had applied every one of the insect sprays/pesticides they knew however without any result. Others said they had looked for the help of specialists to disentangle the issue and find arrangement, yet their endeavors didn’t yield any significant result.
5. Troops of the Nigerian Army have killed somewhere around four individuals from the restricted Indigenous People of Biafra/Eastern Security Network (IPOB/ESN) while one of its faculty lost his life. Armed force representative, Brig.- Gen. Onyema Nwachukwu, who unveiled this yesterday, clarified that troops’ activities followed the aggressors’ furnished assault on faculty of safety offices sent at Ekwulobia Round About in Aguata Local Government Area of the State.
6. The Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, on Saturday removed itself from the Biafra National Guard, BNG. An assertion by its representative, Emma Powerful, said IPOB’s chief, Nnamdi Kanu doesn’t empower criminality.
7. Scarcely a month after a ship traveler boat overturned in Lagos Island in transit Ikorodu, one more boat with 17 travelers on board has inverted. The episode apparently occured 20 minutes after the exclusive boat recognized as GT Water Line 4 took off at Ebute-Ero enroute Ikorodu Terminal at around 5.15pm on Saturday.
8. The Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) Governors Forum, Aminu Tambuwal, on Saturday said it isn’t simple keeping the significant resistance joined together. Tambuwal, who is the Governor of Sokoto State, revealed this on Saturday at the PDP public show in Abuja.
9. Political tactician and previous political counsel to previous President Olusegun Obasanjo, Akin Osuntokun, has blamed President Muhammadu Buhari’s style of administration, expressing that he has broken every one of the records in Nigeria in a negative manner since he accepted office in 2015. Osuntokun expressed this during a meeting on Saturday.
10. Muslim priests on Saturday swarmed Iwo, Osun state to respect the new Grand Mufti, Sheik Daood Imran Molaasan. The new strict title was gave on Molaasan by the Oluwo of Iwoland, Oba Abdurasheed Akanbi, in the midst of controversy.
Source link from dailypost.ng