Good morning! Here is the present synopsis from Nigerian Newspapers:
1. The Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) 2021 National Convention Organizing Committee (NCOC), Governor Ahmadu Umaru Fintiri of Adamawa State, yesterday, said 3600 representatives will go to the show booked to hold at Eagle Square, Abuja today. He said this on Friday while tending to columnists on the groundwork for the convention.
2. The National Examinations Council (NECO) on Friday, delivered the consequences of the 2021 Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE). Educator Dantani Ibrahim Wushishi, the Registrar, who reported the arrival of the outcomes at the Council’s Headquarters in Minna, Niger State, said out of 1,233,631 applicants who enlisted for the assessment, 1,226,796 sat for it.
3. VP Yemi Osinbajo and Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, National Leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC), met in Abuja on Friday. The two men, who were secured a warm hug, met in the midst of theories that they were battling each other over the 2023 official contest.
4. President Muhammadu Buhari has kicked against the “illegal residency augmentation, cautioning those lobbying for him to remain in office past 2023 to halt. Buhari gave the admonition at Makkah when he met for certain Nigerians living in Saudi Arabia.
5. Lead representative Nyesom Wike of Rivers State has portrayed Uche Secondus, the suspended National Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) as an adversary of the resistance. In his response to the Appeal Court administering on Secondus’ transition to stop the show of the PDP, Wike said no individual can wreck the party’s main goal to safeguard Nigeria.
6. Troops in Kaduna State have killed numerous crooks in Chikun and Igabi Local Government Areas of the state, captured the spouse of a famous outlaw, their marabout and suspected colleagues. The improvement was affirmed by Samuel Aruwan, Commissioner, Ministry of Internal Security and Home Affairs, Kaduna State on Friday.
7. Government Capital Territory, FCT, serve, Malam Muhammad Musa Bello has coordinated that satisfactory monetary arrangements be made for the fencing of schools across the Territory in the 2022 financial plan as of now under planning. Boss Press Secretary to the FCT serve, Anthony Ogunleye expressed this in an assertion gave on Friday in Abuja.
8. Equipped individuals from the feared Boko Haram/ISWAP bunch on Friday, slipped into Damboa Local Government Area of Borno State, killing two Mobile Policemen in the wake of setting on fire their administrative center situated in the town with three functional vehicles. Additionally flattened down is a grounded functional vehicle having a place with individuals from the Civilian Joint Task Force, CJTF. Solid sources and occupants have said.
9. The Federal Government has requested a weakness review of the Nigerian Correctional Service’s offices the nation over. In an assertion by his media assistant, Sola Fasure, the Minister of Interior, Rauf Aregbesola, said the report will assist the help with distinguishing the breaks in the security arrangement of the restorative facilities.
10. Pastor of Defense, Maj. Gen. Bashir Magashi (Rtd), has said that the need to follow fair treatment was liable for the deferral in pronouncing scoundrels as fear mongers. Magashi, who expressed this on Friday, in Maiduguri, while handling inquiries from newsmen, added that there was a technique that should have been seen before such a declaration.
Source link from dailypost.ng