Blog

Keep up to date with the latest news
NEWS UPDATE: FRSC debunks trending news of recruitment screening

NEWS UPDATE: FRSC debunks trending news of recruitment screening

The Federal Route Security Corps (FRSC) on Fri warned the full general public to disregard the trending online alert alleging a recruitment screening exercise by the Corps.

The Corps Public Education Officer, Bisi Kazeem, issued the warning in a statement he signed and made available to newsmen in Abuja.

Kazeem reported that the attending of the FRSC was drawn to the false intelligence making rounds that the Corps’ recruitment screening exercise would commence from September 24 to September 29.

He said, “The corps, by this medium, warns the public to shun all mistaken alerts regarding job screening exercises.

“The exercise had already been conducted on September 6 and concluded on September 12.”

According to Kazeem, the FRSC implores applicants and the full general public to avoid desperate moves that might bait them into the snare of deceitful people.

He said, “The Corps expressly disowns all liability for extortion of whatever cast arising from patronising these fraudsters, or reliance on whatever information contained in the social media pages they’re using to spread this misinformation.

Kazeem added that the FRSC could be reached through its toll-free line for whatever valid information.





Source link from dailypost.ng

Assist Jiokcareers grow by

GIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY

So we can expand and extend our gain

DONATE HERE

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *