Blog

Keep up to date with the latest news
NEWS UPDATE: EPL: Roy Keane calls two Man Utd players “disgrace’, another ‘not good enough’

NEWS UPDATE: EPL: Roy Keane calls two Man Utd players “disgrace’, another ‘not good enough’

Manchester United legend, Roy Keane has named the club’s protectors, Harry Maguire and Luke Shaw, as a ‘disgrace’.

Keane additionally demanded that Aaron Wan-Bissaka isn’t adequate to play for Manchester United.

The 50-year-old Irishman said this at the end of the week while talking with Sky Sports as Man United crushed Tottenham Hotspur 3-0 in a Premier League tie on Sunday.

“United have a ton of gifted players going ahead yet a great deal of the players protectively, the two in midfield, clearly immense question marks over the two in midfield,” Keane said.

“Maguire and Shaw last week were a shame, a flat out shame to the club. Furthermore, these are set up, global footballers.

“Wan-Bissaka, I don’t think [Crystal] Palace would take him back now, he’s not adequate for Man United. No vibe for the ball or choice making.”





Source link from dailypost.ng

Help Jiokcareers develop by

GIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY

So we can grow and expand our reach

DONATE HERE

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *