Can you turn words into cash? Is remote work realistic for you? Dan’s private training will show you how: https://mbsy.co/danlok/82613820
Check out Dan’s Latest Books:
* F.U. Money: https://amzn.to/2AITes8
* Influence!: https://amzn.to/2Ry1Qra
* The Art of War for the New Millennium: https://amzn.to/2PCY1nd
✎ Dan Lok’s Top 10 Rules for Success. Need motivation? Watch a Top 10 with Believe Nation! Grab a snack and chew on today’s lessons from a man who went from immigrating to Canada as a 14-year-old with no money and without knowing English at all, to failing at 13 businesses before finding his first success, becoming the king of high-ticket sales and one of the highest-paid consultants in real estate!
Top 10 theme song by Leer Jerra: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH1QgTA2c4Ud3pb3yw09s1g
★★★ BUILD UNSTOPPABLE CONFIDENCE ★★★
Get a FREE video every morning to help you build your confidence for the next 254 days. Find out here: http://evancarmichael.com/254/
★★★ SECRET BONUS VIDEOS ★★★
What are the success rules from Steve Jobs, Jeff Bezos, Kanye West, Tony Robbins, and Elon Musk that had the biggest personal impact on me? Find out here: https://www.evancarmichael.com/top10bonusvideo/
📜 DAN LOK’S RULES 📜
1. Be a macro thinker
2. Provide more value
3. Find great partners
4. Stop saying “someday”
5. Don’t expect support from others
6. Listen to your customers
7. Value your time
8. Don’t be arrogant
9. Use the “DIG” concept
11. BONUS – Have an entrepreneur’s mindset
✈ THREE-POINT LANDING QUESTIONS ✈
1) Where do you need to value your time more?
2) What do you need to stop saying “someday” to?
3) How can you provide more value to your customers?
✎ More about Dan Lok: He came to Canada when he was 14 years old. When he immigrated to Canada, he didn’t speak any English, and he had no money. He failed at 13 businesses before finding his first success. Now, he’s one of the highest-paid and in-demand consultants in real estate. He’s also known as The King of High-Ticket Sales. His brand is a global movement with one mission: To empower 1,000,000 entrepreneurs to become successful in life and in business. He’s a founder or partner in more than fifteen companies in various industries. He’s an international best-selling author of over 12 books.
★ RECOMMENDED VIDEOS FOR YOU ★
If you liked this video, you’ll love these ones:
• “You ARE What You REPEATEDLY DO!” | Dan Lok – https://youtu.be/5wwZSvKO46M
• “Have an ACTION Mentality!” | Dan Lok – https://youtu.be/kDS_9IMm2nE
• “Get USED to Being UNCOMFORTABLE!” | Dan Lok – https://youtu.be/VPyqBSDgFNA
❤ HELP TRANSLATE THIS VIDEO ❤
If you loved this video, help people in other countries enjoy it too by making captions for it. Spread the love and impact.
✔ SOURCES ✔
♛ BUY MY BOOKS, CHANGE YOUR LIFE ♛
Some used the ideas in these books to build multi-billion-dollar businesses. I’ll give you the simple-yet-powerful formula that they used (and you can) to realize your dreams. Get yours.
✉ JOIN MY #BELIEVE NEWSLETTER ✉
This is the best way to have entrepreneur gold delivered to your inbox, and to be inspired, encouraged and supported in your business. Join #BelieveNation and feel the love.
⚑ SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL ⚑
If you want to do great things you need to have a great environment. Create one by subbing and watching daily.
¿ COMMON QUESTIONS ¿
• What is #BTA?: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsY8bmTUVP8
• How do I get one of Evan’s t-shirts?: https://www.evancarmichael.com/gear
• Why does Evan look like Nicolas Cage?: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZHRniTcRwo
• Why does Evan make so many videos? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEKxGA8xr1k
• How do I vote for the next Top 10 video Evan should make?
• How do I vote for the next #7Ways video Evan should make?
ツ CONNECT WITH ME ツ
Leave a comment on this video and it’ll get a response. Or you can connect with me on different social platforms too:
• Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/evancarmichael/
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/evancarmichael
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/EvanCarmichaelcom
• Website: http://www.evancarmichael.com
Thank you for watching – I really appreciate it 🙂