Job title: Wema Bank Plc Recruitment For Treasury Dealer
Job description: Wema Bank Plc – Widely presumed as the longest enduring and strongest native bank in Nigeria, Wema Bank Plc has throughout the long term, steadily offered a completely fledged scope of significant worth adding banking and monetary warning administrations to the Nigerian public.
We are selecting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Treasury Dealer
Job Type: Full-time
Specialization(s): FInance and Investment
- A Treasury Dealer works straightforwardly under the authority of the Treasurer. Essential obligations are to choose the best transient speculation techniques to put (contribute) every day cash overflows on protections trades and in private placements.
- Deepen the Bank’s interbank trading exercises on monetary market to accomplish more noteworthy market inclusion just as profitability.
- Understand the pattern in the monetary market space (both Local and Global) to accept sufficient open doors emerging there from
- Monitor, break down and precisely decipher the impacts of neighborhood and worldwide market advancements on the monetary market.
- Attend to counterparties/client’s enquires and requests.
- Documentation and booking of all exchanges fixed in the Financial Market
- Preparation of month to month Reports for administrative Authorities
Key Performance Indicators:
- Business Volume and perceivability on Trading
- Accuracy of Deal execution and proper Reports generation
- External and Internal client satisfaction
- Zero infractions from Trading activities
- Compliance with DPL and other trading limits
- Integrity and credibility
- Regulatory Compliance and
- Decent Trading pay in accordance with the endorsed budget.
Qualification is as per the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree in any of these fields – Engineering, Economics, Accounting and Computer Science (Numeric Skills)
Skills and Personality;
- Very Analytical
- Composed and Organized and presentable
- Ability to convey successfully and work intimately with significant business units
- Effective group spirit.
- Attention to details
Years or experience:
- 2 – 3 years least Experience
How to Apply
Interested and qualified up-and-comers ought to:
Job date: Wed, 28 Jul 2021 07:26:13 GMT