Job title: Wema Bank Plc Recruitment For Digital Solutions Officer
Job description: Wema Bank Plc – Widely presumed as the longest enduring and strongest native bank in Nigeria, Wema Bank Plc has throughout the long term, tirelessly offered a completely fledged scope of significant worth adding banking and monetary warning administrations to the Nigerian public.
We are selecting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Solutions Officer
Job Type: Full-Time
- As Digital Solution Officer, the significant duty is to guarantee business tasks and ventures are conveyed in accordance with set timelines.
- These incorporates the executives of associations (existing and new), business activities exercises just as exchanges Monitoring, repayment and report age to scratch partners week after week and monthly.
- Business advancement of e-Payments, e-assortment, for Public and Private area and Financial Institutions (OFI).
- Drive enrollment of schools and different clients on different assortments stage (i.e., ebillspay, paydirect, etranzact, wemacollect)
- Project commencement, execution and arrangement of e-Payment and Collection stages for Public and Private institutions
- Articulate, plan, create, and carry out techniques and item advertising programs that will drive the appropriation of the items/administrations across all States in the country.
- Carry out market knowledge exercises to assess items correlation with contest in accordance with industry trends.
- Develop new items/arrangements that will help income age for the bank.
- Create mindfulness and item support for clients. Guarantee accessibility of e-Payment and e-Collection stage to clients 24/7.
- Generation of Monthly Performance Report of all items for Management purposes.
- A First Degree/HND in a related field
- 2 – 5 years of item and Operations the executives experience
- Ability to relate with key partners on computerized arrangement related issues.
- Technical and scientific background
- Show a solid capacity to examine market issues and proffer solution.
- Strong comprehension of money and bookkeeping e.g., income acknowledgment, income etc.
- Excellent composed and verbal correspondence skills
- Must be a self-starter, issue solver, and an objective situated group player.
- Strong meticulousness and Ability to focus on effectively.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified competitors ought to:
Job date: Wed, 28 Jul 2021 05:45:31 GMT