Job title: Website Manager & It Administrator At Novateur Nigeria
Job description: Novateur Nigeria is a full-service Innovation, Digital, and Information Technology company, providing business solutions that streamline processes, reduce costs, increase productivity, and return on investments.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Website Manager & IT Administrator
Location: Abuja (FCT)
- We are is seeking a Website Administrator to manage and maintain websites improving their functionality, appearance, content, and performance as well as providing office support to teams.
- The ideal candidate will possess the ability to think critically and be a problem solver. This is a fantastic opportunity if you are interested in working remotely.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Design, build and manage websites
- Monitoring and maintaining networks and servers
- Implementing security protocols and procedures to prevent potential threats
- Designing and implementing efficient end-user feedback and error reporting systems
- Supervising and mentoring IT department employees as well as providing IT support
- Ecommerce management experience
- Experience working with WordPress
- Build and manage custom plugins
- SEO experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems, or similar
- At least 1-year experience in a similar role
- Good experience with IT systems, networks, and related technologies.
- Good leadership, organisational, and time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Working hours: 8 am to 5:30 pm
- Probationary period: 3 months.
Starting salary is 50,000 Naira per month with the potential to earn 75,000 per month after probation.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to using “Web Admin” as e-mail subject.
Note: If possible, include a cover letter to support your application.
Expected salary: 50000 per month
Location: Abuja, FCT
Job date: Sat, 27 Mar 2021 00:37:38 GMT