Job title: Webmaster At The American University Of Nigeria
Job description: The American University of Nigeria was established because of the requirement for a-list college in sub-Saharan Africa. The University’s central goal is to give quality schooling to Nigeria and Africa’s future forerunners to outfit them with the abilities expected to tackle advancement issues on the landmass, and give them the information expected to make arrangements that will profit their local area, their nation and, eventually, the world.
We are enlisting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Webmaster
Summary of Position
- The Webmaster is answerable for the administration of AUN’s electronic data. S/he arranges the contributing of customary substance into AUN’s sites assembled from a scope of sources both inside and outside the AUN people group, carries out the plan of and deal with the everyday support of AUN’s sites and whole web presence, screens web exercises, and fuse new advancements and improvements into AUN sites and helps with general interactive media related and interchanges related undertakings as might be occasionally required.
Detailed Listing Of Responsibilities
- Create new pages and update existing pages as necessary.
- Collaborate with divisions and units in AUN (through the DWOs) to continually refresh and restore web content, setting up frameworks/techniques to energize idealness, quality, and exactness of website page information.
- Make sure that the AUN webpage works effectively and all connections are dynamic. File old site pages and guarantee consistency in the degree of substance and look and feel across the site. Keep a picture data set for use on the website.
- Oversee the preparation and specialized help of Departmental Web Officers.
- Maintain guardianship of all equipment and programming important for overseeing and working the website.
- Develop and carry out AUN’s web frameworks and foundation and fill in as a resource for site advancement projects.
- Develop AUN’s site framework, use applications to guarantee great specialized execution, and survey new advances for pertinence to AUN’s website.
- Use accessible innovation to advance the AUN site and assemble online measurable data for analysis.
- Monitor the use and traffic of the AUN site and give ordinary reports on execution and traffic to the Head of University relations and the President.
- Assist in the detailing and implementation of site arrangements and principles that, in addition to other things, set up techniques to guarantee the status, quality, and exactness of the site substance, and help with teaching individuals from the AUN people group about strategies and standards.
- Assess University Relations office practices and plan and produce electronic structures and information the board frameworks just as upgraded mail blend and messaging frameworks to improve proficiency and accuracy.
- Produce electronic bulletins and mailings, just as oversee AUNs mailing lists.
- Assist in the production of alluring and engaging electronic and printed archives, introductions, and reports.
- Manage all AUN web publicizing and be liable for the creation and organization of pennant and text interface ads.
- Oversee AUN’s interpersonal interaction drives in (however not restricted to) Facebook, Twitter, MySpace, Flickr, and YouTube.
- Undertake different interchanges undertakings as needed by the Head of University Relations.
Requirements for the position
- A Bachelor’s certificate in Computer Science from a perceived tertiary establishment in a pertinent field, with three (3) long periods of experience.
- Excellent composed language abilities (non-negotiable)
- Advanced information on college upheld applications.
- Ability to learn and uphold new technologies.
- Multitasking, equipped at, or agreeable in any event, with sight and sound altering suites and software
- Working ceaselessly on an assignment until consummation (or reference to outsiders, if appropriate)
- Certifications in MCSE, CCNA, and others are preferable.
Other necessities, capacities for the position:
- Ability to utilize Microsoft Office applications with ease.
- Possess awesome relational correspondence skills.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure.
- Ability to extend a positive picture of the college at all times.
- Ability to run various ventures and errands at the same time and efficiently
Educational foundation: See individual file
Computing foundation: See individual file.
Description of Benefits
Salary and advantages are similar with experience and occupation grouping according to AUN pay scale.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified competitors ought to go to the title of the situation to apply, and present their resumes, introductory letters and references on a solitary record to: in a word report or PDF design before the end date of this distribution. The position being applied for ought to be the subject of the email.
- Only shortlisted competitors will be contacted.
- AUN is an equivalent chance boss and endeavors to give a socially assorted labor force; we don’t segregate in work based on race statement of faith, shading, ethnicity, beginning, age, sex, religion and conjugal status. For data on AUN, visit our Web website at www.aun.edu.ng.
Job date: Thu, 27 May 2021 00:49:48 GMT