Job title: Water Trucking Supervisor At The International Medical Corps (imc)
Job description: International Medical Corps is a worldwide, compassionate, charitable association committed to saving lives and easing enduring medical services preparing and alleviation and advancement programs. Set up in 1984 by volunteer specialists and Nurses, International Medical Corps is a private, deliberate, nonpolitical, nonsectarian association. Its main goal is to improve the personal satisfaction through wellbeing intercessions and related exercises that form nearby limit in under-served networks worldwide.
We are searching for an appropriate contender to fill the position below:
Job Title: Water Trucking Supervisor
Location: Damboa, Borno
- Under the oversight of WASH Manager, the Water shipping chief will be liable for water supply framework management, with accentuation on water (shipping, streaming and boreholes) testing, day by day observing of water amount provided. Furthermore, making certain water is alright for human utilization according to the SPHERE norms, WHO and Nigeria principles for drinking water quality (NSDWQ).
- He/she have the option to play out an assortment of specialized obligations, for instance reviewing, inspecting, observing, and testing, and work with inside water screens and merchants to guarantee continuous compact water is being conveyance, to partake in door to door water wellbeing arranging, set up all field composed material, elaborate clear and adjusted directive for recipients on water point the executives, regulate exercises of water screens and other WASH exercises led by the local area volunteers.
The water shipping director will be liable for:
- Conduct customary documentation of water shipping records and administer water supplies.
- Selection and preparing of the Water Monitors and Pump Operators.
- Conduct ordinary on the spot water quality and amount looks at and recording.
- Carry work as per specialized rules and estimates.
- Prepares reagents and guidelines for both daily practice and non-routine examinations and keeps up exact, applicable, and convenient records.
- Conduct standard Jar Test, turbidity and FRC and archive results.
- Supports water screens in creating Standard Operating Procedures (Sop).
- Prepares test bottles for field work, including cleaning, adding synthetic additives, naming, and sorting out example transport as per technique requirements.
- Write week by week and month to month water utilization report.
- Working and speaking with local area about water security management.
- Report the advancement of the work to supervisor.
- Report difficulties and victories during the exercises, and whatever other issues that require IMC follow-up/action.
- Conduct family evaluations concerning water usages.
- Oversees the distribution of chlorine and water testing packs to volunteers.
- Provide backing to different spaces of the division as might be needed by the supervisor.
- B.Sc or HND in Geology, life sciences or any important water therapy specialized qualification.
- At least two (2+) a long time insight with a non-benefit, non-administrative association or local area improvement experience.
- Demonstrated ability in limit working at local area level.
- Experience in cleanliness advancement, water quality checking, and local area mobilization.
- Communicate expertise in Hausa and Kanuri is an additional advantage.
- Excellent experience with Microsoft Excel, Power Point, etc.
- Strong abilities with Microsoft Word.
- Excellent English composing composed and verbal correspondence skills.
- Ability to practice savvy instinct and settle on choices independently.
- Flexible and, ready to adapt to upsetting situations
Prevention of Sexual Exploitation and Abuse:
- Actively advance PSEA (Prevention of Sexual Exploitation and Abuse) guidelines inside International Medical Corps and among recipients served by International Medical Corps.
Compliance and Ethics:
- Promotes and empowers a culture of consistence and morals all through International Medical Corps. As pertinent to the position, keeps a reasonable comprehension of International Medical Corps’ and contributor consistence and morals guidelines and sticks to those norms. Behaviors work with the most significant level of integrity.
- International Medical Corps is pleased to give equivalent business freedoms to all representatives and qualified candidates regardless of race, shading, religion, sex, sexual direction, public or ethnic beginning, age, incapacity or status as a veteran.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified up-and-comers ought to send their Applications, addressed to “The Human Resource Coordinator, International Medical Corps”, through the email:
- Candidates MUST express the position and area they are applying for as the subject of their email, application letter and educational program vitae ought to be in a solitary Microsoft Word Document, in any case applications won’t be considered.
- We are an equivalent chance association so Damboa Based up-and-comers are Strongly urged to apply for this position.
- Due to the critical need of the position* a*pplications got will be surveyed on a moving premise .
- International Medical Corps never asks work candidates for a charge, installment, or other money related exchange. In the event that you are requested cash regarding this *recruitment, kindly report to International Medical Corps at the announcing email address gave toward the finish of this archive. Global Medical Corps’ Reporting email address:
- Please don’t present your CV or application to the revealing email address, it won’t be considered for review.
- Only Shortlisted up-and-comers will be contacted.
- Position: Nigerian nationals only.
Location: Damboa, Borno State
Job date: Sat, 29 May 2021 04:13:47 GMT