International Rescue Committee
Task title: Warehouse Officer (Drug Store) – Maiduguri
Company: International Rescue Committee
Task description: Company description The International Rescue Committee (IRC) reacts to the world’s worst humanitarian crises and assists individuals to make it through and reconstruct …
Task Advertisement & Profile Description
Position: Warehouse Officer (Drug Store) – Maiduguri
Background/IRC Summary: The International Rescue Committee has actually remained in Nigeria because October 2012 and was available in action to a prevalent flood catastrophe. IRC’s Emergency situation Reaction Team, with its regional partner, Civil Society Union for Hardship Removal (SCOPE), executed tasks to support food security, incomes, nutrition, and clean in Kogi State. Start of January 2014, IRC moved its geographical area to the Northeast, in Adamawa state to provide humanitarian action to the conflict-affected populations. In the Northeast, IRC has 3 functional workplaces: Yola and Mubi field workplaces in Adamawa state and Maiduguri field workplace in Borno state. The latter workplace opened in October 2015. In both states, IRC is offering humanitarian support to internally displaced populations hosted in IDP camps, camp-like settings, host neighborhoods, and returnee populations.
Task Overview/Summary: The Worldwide Supply Chain Department supports the company’s work by offering trusted and scalable application development and Operations for the IRC’s workplaces in the United States and worldwide, in the element of procurement, assets, inventory, and management of the IRC’s GSC policies
Under the direct guidance of the Senior Drug store Manager and indirectly to logistics manager, with technical referent to SCC, the pharmaceutical warehouse officer will be based in Maiduguri and will be accountable for:
Supervising, handling, and auditing medication inventory systems everyday pharma warehouse activities to guarantee stocks are equipped to fulfill the requirements of client care while lessening expenses, out-of-date and to promote performance, manage high cost/ low usage inventory equipping procedures to reduce cost and coordinate inventory throughout all sites of usage.
- POLICIES, TREATMENTS, AND COORDINATION
- Understand, implement and/or maintain basic IRC inventory management policies and treatments
- Makes sure that all pharmaceuticals acquired through Supply Chain should be gotten by Supply Chain in the warehouse in coordination with program staff prior to being provided or gathered by the asking for program
- Makes sure that all pharmaceuticals kept in the IRC warehouse needs to be launched by licensed IRC personnel
- Makes sure that all cold chain products should be constantly kept under correct storage conditions and will for that reason be prepared at the last minute prior to dispatch
- Makes sure that quarantined items should be kept in a separate locked area which can be partitioned into various zones for the various type of quarantined items (which should be identified appropriately)
- Secret Task
- Maintain the adequacy of storage conditions
- Assist with physical stocks
- Assistance in order preparations and packaging to the various health structures (packaging, transport …)
- Report disparities
- Display security of IRC’s storage and materials
- Manage and document the receipt, dealing with, storage, release, and reporting of goods through the IRC warehouse( s).
- Advise manager of prospective inventory scarcity.
- Manage casual workers in the warehouse.
- Make sure the upkeep of warehouse building( s), fittings, and equipment.
- Implement and guarantee clear security treatments.
- Implement and guarantee clear loading/unloading treatments, and right equipping and turnover (FIFO) treatments.
- Advise the Senior Pharma Manager/Logistics Manager/ Supply Chain Manager of warehouse- particular problems or enhancements.
- Maintain the Warehouse activity book tape-recording all outbound and inbound invoices and activities.
- Receipt and storage of goods
- Check the variety of plans versus the cargo manifest, check packaging and cases, and inform the Senior Pharma manager/ SCC of any issues (missing out on or harmed goods, and so on).
- Make sure quality examination is done by the asking for sector both physically and in the system prior to publishing the product receipt.
- Provide the cargo manifest, packing list/ Waybill, and certificate of the products got to the Senior Pharma Manager, to centralize the filing of these files.
- Update the stock record cards and Bin cards routinely.
- Make sure that all products are well arranged and properly kept, well secured, completely determined, and quickly available (tidiness, security, gain access to, and so on).
- Inventory management & Preparation of outbound products.
- Perform stock rotation by FIFO/ FEFO to guarantee no product ends on the stock or ends up being outdated.
- Confirm the selecting list provided by the program prior to loading for distribution to field sites
- Ensure goods, and equipment are signed for gotten on the demand kind (workplace expendables) or waybill (all other products).
- Make Sure that the shipping locations (by location) are plainly determined; store goods on racks or schemes (as required), in a tidy, neat, and quickly available way.
- Pack (properly for the mode of transport picked), weigh and label freight (location, variety of shipping systems, waybill number, weight, and mode of transport), and appoint a shipping number to each bundle, in accordance with the instructions of the Senior Pharma Manager/Logistics Manager.
- Update the WH register, and bin cards right away after stock have actually been transferred to their inventory places
- Stock Management and Administration
- Make sure that all required details is properly and completely tape-recorded on the stock cards: IRC code, batch number, expiration date, date of receipt or delivery, stock balance (incoming/outgoing), receipt, and delivery document reference numbers.
- Complete all the product receipt procedures in Integra and publishing needed throughout reception of stock
- In combination with the senior Pharma Manager/Log Manager, carry out physical stock counts in accordance with the frequency specified in the SOP
- Inform the Senior Pharma Manager when the stock of goods is nearing the minimum or optimum limit, and routinely provide the Senior Pharma Manager and Health Planner with a list of the products with expiration dates within the next 6 months.
- Display the temperature level of the warehouse and guarantee that items needing cold chain (vaccines) are constantly kept at an appropriate temperature level (in between +2 ° C and +8 ° C)- by hand record T two times everyday – Report any variance, utilizing the cold chain breach report.
- Prepare the cold chain boxes based on the Cold chain SOP
- Make sure the accessibility of adequate icepacks and tidy cold-chain containers for the activities.
- Make sure cleansing, thawing, and upkeep of refrigerators
- Medical waste management: Prepare the list of ended drugs and products and inform the Senior Pharma Manager/SCC and Health Planner. Make sure safe storage of ended drugs/items
- Prepare a weekly/monthly report of motions of goods (incoming/outgoing) in the warehouse and send a report to the Senior Drug Store Manager/ Logistics Manager
- Right Away inform the Senior Pharma Manager of any issues developing in the course of the work, especially concerning damage, loss, tried break- ins, or theft in the warehouse.
- Conduct regular inventory examination and send a report to the Senior Pharma Manager/Logistics manager in a prompt
- Perform numerous upkeep jobs
- Make Sure that the warehouse is kept in excellent condition (cleansing).
- To check and manage the bug invasion
- Keep and file all WH files (reception, dispatch, problems types, upkeep activities and calibration of thermometers, WH register, cleansing records, and so on)
Secret Working Relationships:
Position Reports to Senior Drug Store Manager
Position straight monitors: Storekeeper, casual workers, Pharma WH Intern
Indirect Reporting: Logistics Manager
technical referent: Supply Chain Planner
Needed profile for task advertisement: Warehouse Officer (Drug Store) – Maiduguri
- Education: Bachelor of Drug store or equivalent in Logistics, Pharma warehousing, Business Administration, or associated field
- Work Experience: 3-4 years of work experience in supply chain operations (Warehouse/Asset).
- Prior experience of operating in Logistics, Inventory, or Warehouse Officer Position in a multi-cultural environment.
- Workplace: The position will operate in the Maiduguri Field Workplace with possible travel and support to base workplaces, the pharma inventory officer should have a high level of versatility and strength to be able to work under pressure and fulfills datelines with a strong ability of multi-tasking, team spirit and analytical abilities.
- Able to operate in high-pressure scenarios, fix issues and fix disputes.
- Able to individually organize work, prioritize jobs and manage time.
- Strong social abilities, ability to coach and support others, and a strong sense of personal stability.
- Self-motivated, sincere, extremely accountable, and prompt.
- Outstanding spoken and written communication abilities, fluent in composed and spoken English
- Advanced computer system abilities (MS word, stand out, PowerPoint, and outlook). Proficiency in database and GPS and asset
The IRC and IRC employees should stick to the worths and concepts laid out in IRC Method – Standards for Expert Conduct. These are Stability, Service, and Responsibility. By these worths, the IRC runs and implements policies on Recipient Defense from Exploitation and Abuse, Kid Safeguarding, Anti Office Harassment, Fiscal Stability, and Anti-Retaliation.
IRC et les employés de IRC doivent adhérer aux valeurs et principes contenus dans le IRC METHOD (normes de conduite professionnelle). Ce sont l’Intégrité, le Service, et la Responsabilité. En conformité avec ces valeurs, IRC opère et fait respecter les politiques sur la defense des bénéficiaires contre l’exploitation et les abus, la defense de l’enfant, le harcèlement sur les lieux de travail, l’intégrité financière, et les représailles.
Task requirements for task advertisement: Warehouse Officer (Drug Store) – Maiduguri Task classification:
Social, public and human services
Irreversible contract – Fixed-term contract
Anticipated salary: Remuneration is Attractive
Area: Maiduguri, Borno State
Task date: Wed, 11 May 2022 22:40:20 GMT
#Warehouse #Officer #Pharmacy #Maiduguri.