Job title: Warehouse Manager Job at Omnibiz Africa
Company: Omnibiz Africa(MPLIFY Limited)
Job description: At Omnibiz, we’re completely devoted to supporting nearby organizations and assisting them with exploring the advanced market. More than 52,000 organizations across the FMCG business have believed us to give them the administrations and important apparatuses to conquer contemporary difficulties in the commercial center. Why? The appropriate response is straightforward – they accept exactly the same thing that we at Omnibiz accept: for the worldwide economy to flourish, nearby organizations should be given the grounds to grow.
As our experience advances, we will keep on supporting neighborhood organizations, give retailers the vital instruments to flourish in the present market, join forces with industry partners, and steadily seek after freedoms to help Africa’s economy grow.
Our work has just barely started and albeit the current outcomes are empowering, we additionally understand that the street ahead is long and loaded with challenges
. In any case, we are amped up for the chances that exist, the pathways we are making, and the organizations we are building connections with.
We are enlisting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Warehouse Manager
Job Locations: Abuja, Port Harcourt – Rivers, Benin – Edo and Kano
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Warehouse chief directs the proficient receipt, stockpiling and dispatch of a scope of goods.
- Responsible for an essential piece of the inventory network measure, the work holder oversees individuals, cycles and frameworks to guarantee merchandise are gotten and dispatched suitably, and that usefulness targets are met.
- The officeholder will likewise be answerable for work environment wellbeing and security guidelines and for the security of the structure and stock.,
- Manage stock control and accommodate with information stockpiling system
- Liaise with customers, providers, and transport companies
- Strategically oversee distribution center in consistence with organization’s strategies and vision
- Oversee accepting, warehousing, distribution, and support operations
- Use space and mechanical taking care of gear productively, ensuring quality, budgetary targets and natural destinations are met
- Initiate, facilitate and uphold ideal operational arrangements and procedures
- Adhere to all warehousing, taking care of, and delivering enactment requirements
- Maintain principles of wellbeing and wellbeing, cleanliness, and security
- Produce reports and insights routinely (IN/OUT status report, dead stock report etc.)
- Oversee all stockroom representatives, including making plans, giving training and coaching, and giving restorative activity when required
- Prepare a yearly spending plan, plan out costs, examine any differences, and cause vital rectifications to assist organization with accomplishing monetary objectives
- HND/B.Sc in coordinations, inventory network the executives or business administration
- Minimum of 5 years experience as a Warehouse Manager
- Expertise in stockroom the board methodology and best practices
- Proficient comprehension of the basic ideas, practices and techniques of Supply Chain, Material Management, Warehouse Management, Logistics and all connected center areas
- Proven capacity to carry out measure improvement initiatives
- Strong information on warehousing Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Hands on experience with distribution center administration programming and databases
- Leadership abilities and capacity oversee staff
- Strong dynamic and critical thinking skills
- Excellent correspondence skills
What We Offer
- Competitive Salary
- Leave Allowance
Location: Abuja, FCT
Job date: Sat, 01 May 2021 00:49:20 GMT