Institute of Human Virology
Job title: Vacancy For The Position of a Deputy Chief of Part (DCOP), TB-LON 3 Project
Company: Institute of Human Virology
Job description: Vacancy For The Position of a Deputy Chief of Part (DCOP), TB-LON 3 Project
– – Vacancy For The Position of a Deputy Chief of Part (DCOP), TB-LON 3 Project
Author Posted on
The Institute of Human Virology (IHVN) is a main and respectable non-legislative association tending to irresistible and non-irresistible sicknesses like HIV, tuberculosis and disease through the arrangement of avoidance, conclusion, therapy, limit building, examination, and care and backing administrations. IHVN is in association with nearby and global associations and the various levels of the public authority of Nigeria at public, state and neighborhood levels. The Institute’s vision is to be a forerunner in giving quality wellbeing administrations, limit building and exploration in West Africa and beyond.
The TB-LON 3 Project is a USAID-subsidized Award that is a progressive program working with networks, offices and applicable State and National designs to further develop admittance to TB case discovering, finding, treatment and warning in Lagos, Ogun, Osun and Oyo States; just as increment homegrown financing for TB and reinforce observation and incorporated detailing across four outcome regions: * Improved admittance to top caliber, individual focused TB treatment, DR-TB, and TB/HIV administrations for a total number of somewhere around 106,576 people for the existence of the action.
- Strengthened frameworks and constructions for TB identification, treatment and notice with TB administration conveyance stages strengthened.
- TB sickness transmission and movement reduced.
- TB examination and advancements sped up with further developed effect on program implementation.
The TB-LON 3 Project is executed by a consortium with Institute of Human Virology Nigeria as the Prime Recipient, Society for Family Health as the Sub-Recipient and other Implementing Entities. Occupation Title Deputy Chief of Part (DCOP), TB-LON 3 Project
Department Office of the Chief Executive Officer
Reports to COP,TB-LON 3 Project
Opening Date: fourth August 2021
Closing Date: eighteenth August 2021
The DCOP upholds the Chief of Party in the powerful coordination of the TB-LON 3 Project, giving senior specialized and administrative initiative, including the productive administration of undertaking assets, with the end goal of guaranteeing the task meets the expressed objectives and revealing prerequisites, just as applies cost adequacy and an incentive for cash in execution. S/He accepts in general accountability without the COP.
- Supports initiative, the board and general specialized heading of the whole TB-LON 3 action, to guarantee automatic and monetary respectability of the project and accomplish fast and supported advancement towards project objectives, destinations and targets.
- Ensure that project exercises are in fact solid, proper, proof based and carried out in a convenient manner.
- Ensure the turn of events and opportune accommodation of task reports to USAID.
- Supports the advancement of collaboration between sub-awardee inputs and guaranteeing that the right accomplice abilities are outfit in the most productive manner to convey designated, viable, top notch implementation.
- Serve as substitute contact to USAID, consortium accomplices, Government organizations, project partners, other public and global partners just as different partners in people in general and private areas on the project.
- Ensure consistence with the particulars of the honor and USAID functional arrangements and regulations.
- Represent IHVN in introducing the undertaking’s advancement, accomplishments and exercises figured out how to USAID and other key partners through gatherings, conferences.
- Identify issues and dangers identified with project execution in an ideal way, with suggestions for fitting changes in projects and tasks, that are hence executed in light of USAID/Nigeria specialized and administrative direction;
- Ensure that the venture exercises are meeting customer and partner assumptions and that venture results are proactively dispersed, learnings are shared and fused to consistently further develop the project.
- Any other capacity that might be relegated by the COP.
- Advanced degree in Public Health, Community Health, Management or other pertinent fields
- A least of 15 years’ involvement with general wellbeing execution, with 10 years evident senior administration experience in huge scope USAID subsidized tasks, ideally COP (Chief of Party), DCOP (Deputy Chief of Party) or Project Director; or comparable administration experience for projects with comparable size and intricacy in Nigeria.
- Demonstrated information on USAID rules, guidelines and approaches, with explicit comprehension of helpful agreements.
- Demonstrated authority abilities, including building and overseeing significant level associations with contributors, government, private area elements, NGOs, research establishments, etc.
- Excellent information on MS Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Demonstrated capacity to work successfully work with USAID and worldwide benefactors, government partners, and task stakeholders.
Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent relational abilities and exhibited capacity to lead and work adequately in group situations.
- Excellent oral and composed relational abilities in English just as show abilities, with demonstrated involvement with examining information and creating PowerPoint introductions and other reports.
- Strong coordination, arranging, and administrative skills.
- Strong organizing and authentic skills;
- Comfortable arranging and conveying various exercises under the gun to severe cutoff times and undeniable degrees of precision.
- Able to impart complex issues in a compact, available and drawing in manner.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants ought to send a nitty gritty resume and a one page introductory letter as one MS Word archive clarifying reasonableness for the situation to Deputy Director, Human Resources through this email address:
Application should unequivocally express the position applied for in the subject of the email. Up-and-comers are encouraged to give three expert officials email locations and telephone numbers. Just shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Share This Post:
(48) (29) (12) (1) (37)
- August 4, 2021
- July 27, 2021
- July 12, 2021
- July 12, 2021
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Stay in contact with us to get the most recent news and updates on our activities.
Subscribe Now! Leave this field vacant in case you’re human:
Plot 252, Herbert Macaulay Way,
Central Business District, Abuja.
Call Us On
Front Desk: +234 9461 0342
The Institute of Human Virology Nigeria (IHVN) was set up as a subsidiary of the Institute of Human Virology, University of Maryland School of Medicine to…
Location: Abuja, FCT
Job date: Thu, 05 Aug 2021 23:40:54 GMT