Job title: Tyonex Nigeria Limited Job Recruitment
Job description: Tyonex Nigeria Limited is a group of registered companies, with an operational base throughout Nigeria and Corporate Head Offices in Lagos, Nigeria. Established in September 1997, Tyonex is a member of the Pharmaceutical Manufacturing and Marketing Companies in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Sales Representative
Employment Type: Full-time
- Detailing of company products to Hcp’s healthcare professionals doctor’s pharmacist, nurses etc.
- Ensuring the achieving of sales values and products target of his / her respective region and territory.
- Ensuring proper implementation of marketing activities such as focus group meetings, clinical meeting and presentations, Lab Forums, Distributor’s Forum and any other scientific based presentations to all Hcp’s.
- Organising conferences for doctors and other Hcp’s e.Building / developing brand KOL (Key Opinion Leaders) at all designated territory / region.
- Ensuring the scientific updating of the kol on recent informations about company brands and engaging them on prescription generating.
- Keeping detailed records of all contacts; (Customer’s data base)
- Reaching (and if possible exceeding) annual sales targets;
- Planning territory work schedules and weekly and monthly itinerary, collaboratively with BM’s.
- Regularly attending company meetings, technical data presentations and briefings;
- Keeping up-to-date with the latest clinical data supplied by the company, and interpreting, presentation and discussing this data with health professionals during presentations;
- Candidate should possess relevant qualification with 2-10 years work experience.
Job Title: Business Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- To develop the Sales and capital budget for the region and be responsible for achieving same.
- Implement policies, processes and incentive systems that will drive optimum performance among the sales team within the region.
- To organize the sales force towards the achievement of the region Sales targets and objectives through the medical / sales reps.
- To control, monitor, supervise and work with the medical/sales reps to achieve set targets.
- To liaise with the Marketing department toexecute marketing programs for the region.
- To develop the company’s business evenly among the distributors, representatives and government institutions and parastatals in the region.
- To monitor and respond pro-actively to market situations and competition and competitors activities.
- To identify training needs and organize in-house/on-the-job training and coaching for the field force in the region.
- To advise the Management on new product development and market trends.
- To advise on possible strategic alliances within and outside the company in the region..
- To supervise and monitor regional depot operations on finished goods, ensuring, at all times, optimum inventories and compliance with SOP and agreement terms, and ensuring that reports of operations are sent on weekly / monthly basis to the head office through the NBM.
- Advise on possible strategic alliances within and outside the company in the region.
- Candidates should possess B.Pharm or BSc degree with 5-12 years work experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: , using the “Job title” as subject of the email.
Job date: Thu, 18 Mar 2021 04:26:49 GMT