Job title: Tyonex Nigeria Limited Current Job Vacancy – Apply Now
Job description: Tyonex Nigeria Limited is a group of registered companies, with an operational base throughout Nigeria and Corporate Head Offices in Lagos, Nigeria. Established in September 1997, Tyonex is a member of the Pharmaceutical Manufacturing and Marketing Companies in Nigeria.We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- To develop the Sales and capital budget for the region and be responsible for achieving same.
- Implement policies, processes and incentive systems that will drive optimum performance among the sales team within the region.
- To organize the sales force towards the achievement of the region Sales targets and objectives through the medical / sales reps.
- To control, monitor, supervise and work with the medical/sales reps to achieve set targets.
- To liaise with the Marketing department toexecute marketing programs for the region.
- To develop the company’s business evenly among the distributors, representatives and government institutions and parastatals in the region.
- To monitor and respond pro-actively to market situations and competition and competitors activities.
- To identify training needs and organize in-house/on-the-job training and coaching for the field force in the region.
- To advise the Management on new product development and market trends.
- To advise on possible strategic alliances within and outside the company in the region..
- To supervise and monitor regional depot operations on finished goods, ensuring, at all times, optimum inventories and compliance with SOP and agreement terms, and ensuring that reports of operations are sent on weekly / monthly basis to the head office through the NBM.
- Advise on possible strategic alliances within and outside the company in the region.
- Candidates should possess B.Pharm or BSc degree with 5-12 years work experience.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: , using the “Job title” as subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 19th March, 2021.
Anybody asking you to pay money to schedule your interview or offer you job may be a scam
Job date: Thu, 18 Mar 2021 04:28:37 GMT