Job title: Treasury Officer Job at IpNX Nigeria Limited
Company: IpNX Nigeria Limited
Job description: ipNX Nigeria Limited is one of Nigeria’s quickest developing Information and Communications Technology organizations. In our business, we associate everything – individuals, data, and services.
We are worked in network availability, and conveyance of web, communication, TV just as cloud-based programming application administrations to corporate and private customers.
We are enrolling to fill the position below:
Job Position: Treasury Officer
Job ID: 100
Job Location: Lagos
Function: Bank and Cash Management
Reporting to: Treasury Manager
Travel Frequency: Occasionally
Purpose of the Job
- Responsible for money and bank activities across the organization (both money demands by staff and I-shop assortments) and keep a cozy relationship with Bank contacts
. Liaise with the bank compromise advisor. Answerable for worldwide bank compromise report and goal of open bank compromise items.
Expected Key Results
- Bank Reconciliation
- Cash Operations
- Local and Foreign Transactions
- Bank Verification and Confirmation.
Educational Qualifications and Functional Skills:
- B.Sc Accounting or B.Sc Economics (second Class Upper/Upper Credit minimum)
- ACA or ACCA.
- Communication Skills.
- Analytical Skills.
- Ability to Multitask.
- Exhibit great judgement.
- Pay regard for details.
- Understanding of Bank Reconciliation Process.
- Understanding of bookkeeping standards and concepts.
- Knowledge in Excel.
- Minimum of 2 years of fluctuated insight in Finance/Accounts division of any organization.
- Drive results
- Cultivate Innovation.
- Ability to streamline work processes.
- Nimble Learning.
- Ensures Accountability.
- Develops Talent.
- Drives Engagement.
- Drives Vision and Purpose.
- Excellent Decision Quality.
- Analytical and Problem Solving.
Job date: Mon, 21 Jun 2021 04:18:17 GMT