Job title: Training Assistant Job at Nuru Nigeria
Company: Nuru Nigeria
Job description: Nuru Nigeria is a neighborhood NGO with associates in the US, Kenya, and Ethiopia. Our central goal is to assemble strength passages of solid, privately possessed rancher cooperatives driving beneficial livelihoods in weak networks of the Northeast. Nuru Nigeria focuses on the smallholder ranchers it serves and attempts to develop enduring significant decisions through a local area drove, local area driven and local area supported job programs across the horticulture esteem chain.
We are enrolling to fill the position below:
Job Position: Training Assistant
Job Code: NNJ.2021
Job Location: Hong/Gombi, Adamawa
Employment Type: Full-time
Career Level: Mid-Level
Start Date: As soon as possible
- Supports the execution of Nuru Nigeria imaginative Leadership Program in Nigeria by giving preparing, advancement, and limit working for staff, rancher association individuals, and other local area stakeholders.
- In joint effort with other initiative group, arrange preparing and guarantee that preparation content lines up with Nuru Nigeria’s participatory approach.
- Facilitate preparing on authority, the board, rancher association the executives and preparing best practices for Nigeria staff, rancher associations’ individuals and pertinent government stakeholders.
- Ensure that preparation centers around both administration and specialized centered content.
Reporting and Supervision:
- The Training Assistant will answer to the Deputy Programs Director.
Training and Facilitation:
- Provide uphold and work with different limit advancement trainings for staff and rancher affiliation members.
- Support in working with preparing, workshops, and local area conversations utilizing participatory and intelligent procedure to guarantee dynamic member engagement.
- Conduct TOT meetings for Lead Farmers and work intimately with field officials to improve their help skills.
- Support to guarantee that preparation coordinations are arranged and accessible before the beginning of preparing and all through the workshop sessions.
- Assist and work intimately with Training Officers to execute instructional courses for rancher affiliation and any local area engagement.
- Assist Training Officer in leading pre and post evaluations, complete input structures, enter information, and take notes during questions on preparing outcomes.
- Ensure preparing participation are led for members during preparing sessions
- Adapt preparing assistance strategies to improve preparing effectiveness.
- Conduct perceptions of instructional courses for giving further help and support.
- Support execution of administration program activities.
Farmer Association/Organization Coordination:
- Collaborate with the Impact group to sort out, facilitate and report rancher affiliation/association exercises from networks assigned.
- Supervise the administration exercises of the rancher affiliation/association authorities by getting sorted out quarterly meetings.
- In joint effort with different projects group, guarantee ALL FA exercises in the accompanying networks of mediation are completely observed and reported.
- Villegwa of TumbaraNgabili Ward, Michika LGA
- Ghumchi of Garta Ward, Michika LGA
- Sharing of week by week reports of FA exercises from the previously mentioned communities.
- Visits the said networks Mondays to Thursdays and have Fridays to be at the workplace all through to gather and share reports.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education, Agric-Education, Agric Extension, Community Development, Social Science and other related fields.
- 1 – 3 years’ involvement with low-proficient limit building, provincial local area advancement and leadership.
- Proven history of compelling and fruitful facilitation.
- Demonstrated capacity, experience and conviction to work in both office and field setting, and want to work in distant, rustic setting.
- Experience with limit building and preparing for ranchers, country vocation members, and rancher association members.
- Experience preparing grown-up learners.
- Excellent basic reasoning abilities and exhibited insight with vital planning.
- Fluency in English and Hausa dialects is a must.
- Experience working with sex mainstreaming, planning sexual orientation touchy trainings and workshop conversations for local area members.
- Effective composed and oral correspondence skills.
- Advanced PC abilities (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Internet, Google Applications, and so on); commonality and solace utilizing essential portable technology
- Commitment to Client’s vision and worker authority esteems secured on the conviction of sacrificial assistance, frankness and down-to-earth.
- Basic comprehension of worker initiative standards and eagerness to fill in this area.
- Initiative and capacity to focus on, perform multiple tasks, and do duties autonomously without a boss as well as without close supervision.
- Certificates in participatory ToT, administration, country grown-up schooling or other preparing accreditations are an asset.
- Experience preparing in the particular spaces of administration, cooperatives, provincial livelihoods, agribusiness, social administrations, and additionally conduct change is an asset.
- Knowledge and experience of social, sex, and monetary elements of Northeast Nigeria is an asset.
- Fluency in nearby tongues of Kamwe or potentially Margi is desired.
Non-prejudicial Employment Clause:
- Applicants won’t be victimized based on identity, shading, sex, religion, financial status, age, incapacity or wellbeing status.
- The the board of Nuru Nigeria maintains whatever authority is needed to confirm the entirety of the candidate’s data and lead personal investigations on shortlisted competitors including connecting with his/her past employer.
Terms and Conditions
- The arrangement will be for a time of one year, sustainable dependent on subsidizing and performance.
Nuru Nigeria Offers
- Salary is cutthroat relying upon capabilities, abilities and experience.
- Positive air of dynamism and persuaded group setting.
- Atmosphere of a bleeding edge proficient and adaptable NGO with a one of a kind new advancement approach.
- Annual, Maternity and Paternity leave benefits.
- Transport expenses and correspondence allowance.
- 13th Month Salary
- Training and limit building system and concentrated mentorship by expat team.
- Life Insurance covering mishap, handicap and related benefits
- Health Insurance covering representative and family.
- Pension benefits.
- Atmosphere of variety focused on giving equivalent business opportunity, restricting separation dependent on race, shading, religion, sex, public or ethnic beginning, age and contrastingly capable, concerning approaches and visions.
- Other Labor best practices apply.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified up-and-comers ought to present their Cover Letter and Resume/CV to: Please reference the Job Title and Location in the subject line.
- Female applicants are exceptionally urged to apply.
- Only short-recorded up-and-comers will be contacted.
Job date: Sun, 30 May 2021 04:10:53 GMT