Job title: Tory Lee Nigeria Limited Recruitment for a Female HR Officer
Company: Tory Lee Nigeria Limited
Job description: Tory Lee Nigeria Limited was joined in 1989, to give quality, dependable and adaptable administrations for our clients/customers, by Dr. S.E.A Torimiro, Dr. Lee Ogunsakin and Honorable Tunde Torimiro. As far as we might be concerned, Economic Performance for our clients/customers is fundamental, and that is the reason we have developed over the course of the years by growing our administrations skyline, while staying practical till date. This is apparent in our delayed working associations with our customers and accomplices. Phenomenal execution is guaranteed in any spaces of our specialization.
We are enlisting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Female HR Officer
Job Location: Ilorin, Kwara
Employment Type: Full-time
- Are you enthusiastic about HR and exceptionally productive? We anticipate that you should know about different HR functions
. * We need to see a submitted receptive individual and be dazzled with your character and abilities.
- The objective will be to give brilliant help and backing to representatives and managers.
- Support the turn of events and execution of HR drives and systems
- Provide advising on approaches and procedures
- Be effectively engaged with enrollment by getting ready sets of expectations, posting promotions and dealing with the employing process
- Create and carry out compelling onboarding plans
- Develop preparing and advancement programs
- Assist in execution the board processes
- Support the administration of disciplinary and complaint issues
- Maintain worker records (participation, EEO information and so on) as per strategy and lawful requirements
- Review work and working conditions to guarantee legitimate compliance.
- Proven experience (2 – 3years) as HR official, overseer or other HR position
- Knowledge of HR capacities (pay and advantages, enlistment, preparing and improvement etc.)
- Understanding of work laws and disciplinary procedures
- Proficient in MS Office; information on HRMS is a plus
- Outstanding hierarchical and time-the executives abilities
- Excellent correspondence and relational skills
- Problem-settling and dynamic aptitude
- Strong morals and reliability
- BSc/BA in business organization, social examinations or significant field; further preparing will be a plus
- HR Certification is an absolute necessity (eg CIPM,PHR, CIPD etc.).
Method of Application
Interested and qualified competitors ought to send their CV and Cover Letter to: utilizing the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: This job is opened to Ilorin inhabitants as it were.
Job date: Mon, 31 May 2021 00:10:32 GMT