Job title: Telesales/Telemarketing Representative Job at Avetium Consult Limited
Company: Avetium Consult Limited
Job description: Avetium Consult is a Business Process Outsourcing and Technology arrangement organization joined in Nigeria. Avetium Consult is the thing that happens when top specialists of top multinationals from assorted fields and comparative qualities meet up to convey groundbreaking solutions.
We are enlisting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Telesales/Telemarketing Representative
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are searching for an energetic Telesales Representative to contribute in creating leads, openings and deals for our different customers through different channels.
- You will be liable for bringing deals to a close arrangements over these stations and keeping up great client relationships
. * A powerful telesales delegate should be an amazing communicator and have unrivaled relationship building abilities.
- The individual should be open to introducing items or administrations via telephone just as managing objections and doubts.
- The objective is to assist the organizations with developing their client base and income through client procurement, upselling and strategically pitching of their items and services.
- Pitch the organization’s items and administrations to prospecting customers
- Direct possibilities to the field outreach group when needed
- Enter and update client data in the database
- Generating and qualifying leads from cold calling
- Managing, following and finishing up on leads follow up calls
- Conducting deals introductions through the telephone and screen sharing
- Go the “additional mile” to meet month to month and quarterly deals targets
- Answer inquiries concerning items or the company
- Ask inquiries to comprehend client prerequisites and close sales
- Handle complaints to safeguard the customer’s reputation
- Keep records of calls and deals and note helpful information
- Follow up on installment assortment by means of the phone
- High National Diploma/B.Sc/B.A
- 1 – 2 years experience as telesales agent or different deals/client assistance role
- Proven history of effectively meeting deals targets
- Outgoing and fiery attitude
- Good Listening skills
- Multi-entrusting ability
- Problem-tackling capabilities
- Good Computer Experience
- Ability to find out about items and benefits and depict/disclose them to prospects
- Excellent information on English
- Excellent correspondence and relational skills
- Cool-tempered and ready to deal with rejection
- Outstanding exchange abilities with the capacity to determine issues and address complaints.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified competitors ought to send their CV to: utilizing the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Job date: Wed, 09 Jun 2021 04:39:11 GMT