Job title: Engineering Conduct Business Analyst At Citibank Nigeria Limited
Job description: Citibank Nigeria Limited (CNL) was incorporated in Nigeria on May 2, 1984 and the oldest international bank in the country. It provides a broad reach of financial products and services to corporate and commercial customers, financial institutions and public sector organizations. It offers deposit and loan products, global transaction services, cash direction, sales and trading, corporate finance and investment banking products.
The company was previously known as Nigeria International Bank Ltd and changed its proper name to Citibank Nigeria in 2008. Nowadays it employs in relation to 300 people and operates 12 branches in Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt, Warri, Kano, Bonny, Aba, Lanlate and Ososa. As at Dec 31, 2016, it had over NGN 600 billion in total assets. Citibank Nigeria is owned by Citibank Abroad Investment Corporation, a subsidiary of Citibank N.A. (USA).
We are recruiting to make full the place of:
Job Title: Engineering Conduct Business Analyst
Reference No.: 21298313
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Time Type: Total time
Job Household Grouping: Engineering
Job Category: Business Analysis / Client Services
- Citi’s engineering squad is growing at lightning speed, and we’re looking for talented technologists to aid build the hereafter of global banking. Our teams are creating innovations used across the globe – we’re changing the way people bank and how the world does business.
- Citi’s engineering squad supports business operations in 100+ countries, across multiple lines of business spanning both Institutional and retail businesses. The grouping works to optimize the IT environs by standardizing production platforms, reducing complexity, and introducing innovative solutions that provide new business capabilities, bring down total cost of ownership, and create a competitive reward for Citi. Bring together an environs with a Light Amplification by Stimulated Emission of Radiation focus on growth and progress, and take your career to the next level through the powerfulness of Citi’s unmatched globality and huge expertise.
- As the world’s most global bank, Citi gives you the tools to be a trailblazer. We’re not just building engineering, we’re building the hereafter of banking. With thousands of employees located around the globe, we are an international squad encompassing a broad reach of teams, roles, and cultures, and we invite you to come up and bring together us!
- The IT Business Senior Analyst is an intermediate-level place responsible for liaising betwixt business users and technologists to exchange information in a concise, logical and comprehensible way in coordination with the Engineering squad.
- The overall objective of this role is to contribute to continual iterative exploration and investigation of business performance and other measures to gain insight and drive business planning.
The Responsibilities Are:
- Formulate and define systems reach and objectives for complex projects and foster communication betwixt business leaders and IT
- Consult with users and clients to solve complex system issues/problems through in-depth evaluation of business processes, systems and industry standards and recommends solutions
- Back up system alter processes from requirements through implementation and provide input based on analysis of information
- Consult with business clients to determine system functional specifications and provides user and operational back up
- Place and communicate risks and impacts, considering business implications of the application of engineering to the current business environs
- Deed as advisor or coach to new or lower level analysts and work as a squad to reach business objectives, performing other duties and functions as assigned
- Has the power to function with a limited level of direct supervision.
- Can exercise independence of sentence and autonomy.
- Acts as SME to senior stakeholders and /or other squad members.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating specific consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with relevant laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting command issues with transparency.
- Minimum of 15 years post-graduation work experience, minimum of 10 years’ experience in banking, and 3yrs. as Senior Manager/equivalent, with experience in at to the lowest degree 3 3 (3) major areas of banking operations.
- Experience in information analysis with intermediate/advanced Microsoft Business office Suite skills
- Proven interpersonal, information analysis, diplomatic, direction and prioritization skills
- Consistently demonstrate clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Proven power to care multiple activities and build/develop working relationships
- Proven self-motivation to take initiative and master copy new tasks chop-chop
- Demonstrated power to work under pressure level to see tight deadlines and approach work methodically with attending to particular
- Bachelor’s level/Academy level or equivalent experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
- Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative activity employer.
- Qualified applicants will have consideration without regard to their race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
- Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries (“Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. Whether you are a individual with a disability and demand a fair accommodation to employment our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review
Location: Lagos, Lagos Province
Job date: Fri, 28 May 2021 02:49:52 GMT