Job title: Technical Officer – Pct/M&e (generalist) At The Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (ahni)
Job description: Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) is a non-benefit association that advances financial improvement by supporting worldwide wellbeing and monetary drives in Nigeria. AHNi as of now has its base camp in Abuja, Nigeria.
We are selecting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Officer – PCT/M&E (Generalist)
Job Category: Fixed Term
- Will offer specialized help concerning clinical administration of HIV/AIDS execution projects and work with pertinent partners to facilitate the plan and execution of office based projects corresponding to clinical administration of HIV/AIDS, including the utilization of Anti-retroviral treatment, TB HIV administrations coordination, PMTCT, care and support.
- S/He will likewise uphold the execution of checking and assessment exercises for the State Office and work with other nearby carrying out Partners to guarantee that State M&E exercises and HIV/AIDS administrations are fitting and meet the Donor and task’s needs.
Minimum Recruitment Standard
- MB.BS/MD/PHD or comparative Degree with 1 to 3 years important involvement with observing and assessment with a sound comprehension of HIV/AIDS with arrangement of PMTCT and against retroviral treatment (ART) in asset compelled settings.
- Or BS/BA in Statistics, Pharmacy, Microbiology, Monitoring and Evaluation or in significant Degree with 5 to 7 years applicable involvement with observing and assessment with a sound comprehension of HIV/AIDS with arrangement of PMTCT and hostile to retroviral treatment (ART) in asset obliged settings.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified up-and-comers ought to advance an appropriateness articulation (Application) and Resume (CV) as a solitary MS Word archive to: utilizing the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Only applications sent electronically (for example by email) with the Job Title and Location unmistakably demonstrated as the subject of the mail will be thought of and just short-recorded up-and-comers will be contacted.
- AHNi is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- AHNi doesn’t charge Candidates an expense for a test or interview
Job date: Sat, 22 May 2021 00:43:43 GMT