Job title: Technical Managing director, Business office Of The Cto – Google Cloud At Google Nigeria
Job description: Google is not a conventional company, and we don’t think to get one. True, we percentage attributes with the world’s most successful organizations – a focus on innovation and smart business practices comes to head – but fifty-fifty as we proceed to grow, we’re committed to retaining a small-company sense. At Google, we know that every employee has something important to say, and that every employee is integral to our success. We provide individually-tailored compensation packages that can be comprised of competitive salary, bonus, and fairness components, along with the opportunity to earn farther financial bonuses and rewards.
We are recruiting to fill up the place below:
Job Title: Technical Managing director, Business office of the CTO – Google Cloud
Locations: Accra – Republic of Ghana, Johannesburg – S Africa, Lagos – Nigeria and Nairobi – Republic of Kenya
In relation to the Job
- The Business office of the CTO (OCTO) is a various squad of highly experienced engineers and technologists, working on behalf of the Cloud CEO, whose mission is to foster market-disrupting collaborative innovation betwixt Google and the world’s most ambitious organizations.
- As Technical Managing director, Business office of the CTO, Google Cloud, you will create and reinforce the human pathways betwixt Google Applied science and our most strategic customers and partners, allowing all of us to start from loosely defined, potentially transformative marketplace opportunities and convert them into new, technology-enabled businesses.
- Your experience spans people, physical process and engineering, with a heavy emphasis on engineering science savvy that enables expert judgment in high stakes situations where complex decisions are made in an surroundings of important uncertainty.
- You will assist our customers create their futurity and assist us create the futurity of Google by continuously tuning our innovation system to the needs of the world’s most complex enterprises.
- Google Cloud provides organizations with leading infrastructure, platform capabilities and industry solutions. We deliver enterprise-grade cloud solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge engineering to assist companies operate to a greater extent efficiently and adapt to changing needs, giving customers a foundation for the futurity. Customers in to a greater extent than 150 countries turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to solve their most critical business problems.
- Cultivate collaborative innovation with enterprises and organizations in the Africa part.
- Synthesize information from preceding experience and new learnings into suggestions for new Google products and platforms.
- Inspire others internally and externally to work through hard and disruptive endeavors through sharing experiences/learnings piece a fellow member of OCTO.
- Experience leading engineering science teams and identifying marketing opportunities in Africa.
- Professional person experience in either software, hardware, or infrastructure engineering science that includes technical innovation and engineering science leadership.
- Experience co-creating roadmaps for cloud platforms at the CIO, CTO, or SVP of Applied science level.
- Power to go as required (upwardly to 30-50%).
- Experience leading collaboratively and leveraging organizational depth across functions for transformation projects with clients and/or their have company.
- Client facing/consulting experience.
- Power to take through influence on important initiatives without authorization.
- Power to think innovatively and solve ambiguous problems.
- Power and willingness to apply direct technical skills and engineering to solve business problems.
- Fantabulous communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Location: Lagos, Lagos Province
Job date: combine, 26 May 2021 01:34:41 GMT