Job title: Technical Customer Support Specialist Job at Frigoglass Nigeria
Company: Frigoglass Nigeria
Job description: Frigoglass Industries Nigeria Limited is the worldwide innovator in the Ice Cold Merchandisers (ICM) market and the essential provider of glass bundling in the high development markets of West Africa, providing to in excess of 10 nations across the continent.
In our glass holder business, we are centered around business sectors in Africa, which are progressively the superb areas of venture for our clients. We intend to make an incentive for our clients by expanding on our situation as a main provider of glass jugs and corresponding bundling arrangements in West Africa
We are enrolling to fill the position below:
Job Position: Technical Customer Support Specialist
Job Location: Ijebu-Ode, Ogun
- Liaise with clients to comprehend quality prerequisites and offer important specialized help pointed toward accomplishing item quality determined and for new item development.
- Coordinate and guarantee that clients keep up and give standard conditions to capacity of crown items in packaging plants.
- Carry out booked Customer visits and report compositions/presentations.
- Coordinates with all client packaging plants to guarantee the items conveyed meet the client’s ideal specification.
- Coordinate intimately with client bundling groups and in-house groups at the Head office to foster new items and adjust them to the plant group to accomplish the ideal outcomes and acquire endorsement in least time.
- Provide specialized help to packaging plants to guarantee alluring anticipated outcome (pleating measurement, secure seal, no snaring, smooth streaming, etc.)
- Coordinates with the business group at the Head office to guarantee arrangement with all business advancements; (quality; supply; New Product Development etc).
- Provide criticism from clients alongside true restorative activity design and line up with plant for execution of any ideas or improvement required.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s certificate or Higher National Diploma (HND) in Sciences, Mechanical Engineering or some other related course
- Minimum of 5-7 years’ involvement with related field
- Must be PC proficient (EXCEL, Power Point, MS Word)
- Good specialized abilities and information on crown application and quality specifications.
- Experience in overseeing client care relationship with key records in bundling Industry
- Excellent composed and verbal relational abilities with an energy for client driven communication.
- Must be will to venture out to various client areas inside specified time
Job date: Thu, 20 May 2021 04:37:24 GMT