Job title: Technical Advisor Skills Development
Job description: The GIZ Program “Abilities for Youth Employment in Nigeria (SKYE)” upholds the broadening of the economy in Nigeria through the advancement of interest arranged specialized and agrarian professional preparing and training (A/VET). Aside from the areas agribusiness and development, the venture is zeroing in basically on the auto, ICT and different areas.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 5 years
The Technical Advisor is answering to the group chief and has the accompanying responsibilities:
- Manage the abilities advancement intercessions of the SKYE project in Edo State with the help of different TAs to guarantee access, quality and pertinence of preparing too persistent observing of exercises at the state level.
- Independently oversee delicate cycles and administer subcontractors in the association of abilities advancement programs/interventions.
- Build up close to home and institutional limits in chosen Skills Acquisition Centers and cultivate their readiness to create and overhaul their presentation on request driven abilities training.
- Advisory administrations to accomplices and government in setting up a cognizant arrangement of abilities improvement in Edo State.
- Build up associations, organizations and discourse stages to advance work in the different mediation regions.
- Support the execution of the program objectives
- Support the undertaking arranging and the reasonable improvement including readiness and association and assistance of preparation practices and their execution, the executives, checking, assessment, correspondence and documentation.
- Organization of supportable and request driven transient training
- Identify and select with Edo State accomplices appropriate Skills Acquisition Centers for request driven training.
- Facilitate and screen on normal premise the quality and importance of preparing gave in the SKYE abilities advancement intervention.
- Analyses exercises acquired and aggregate accepted procedures for project implementation.
- Develop prepared to-utilize systems, inventive drives, and ideas, including rules, manuals and procedures.
- Draft reports, articles and other composed archives in English.
- In joint effort with the TVET unit, work with evaluation and confirmation of SKYE recipients, the structure of student’s portfolios and following of accomplishment of capabilities for all understudies, keeping information of student’s result.
- Performs different obligations and errands in line with management
Required capabilities, capabilities and experience
▪ Master’s Degree in Business Administration or any sociologies discipline.
▪ Minimum five (5) a long time insight in preparing/abilities improvement program plan and conveyance – ideally inside the global turn of events/advancement collaboration sphere.
▪ Minimum of three (3) long periods of demonstrated proficient involvement with the field of individual and institutional limit development
▪ Experience of, and obligation to, ceaseless authoritative improvement and the capacity to go about as a change agent;
▪ Strong instructing/tutoring skills;
▪ Commitment to elevated expectations and consistent improvement;
▪ Proven involvement with working inside worldwide teams;
▪ Excellent relational abilities (counting an undeniable degree of sympathy combined with the ability to remain sure, genuine, proficient and aware even in basic situations).
▪ Very great working information on ITC innovations and PC applications (for example MS Office);
▪ Excellent English relational abilities, both verbal and in writing.
Desired extra capabilities, abilities and experience
▪ Strong composed and oral correspondence skills
▪ International exposure
▪ Knowledge in issues of sex equality
▪ Knowledge of work advancement, TVET or private area development.
▪ Language Skills in neighborhood dialects (for example Yoruba, Hausa, Igbo, Edo/Bini)
Important Safety Tips 1. Try not to make any installment without affirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team. 2. In the event that you think this advert isn’t authentic, kindly report it through the Report Job interface underneath.
Job date: Fri, 04 Jun 2021 06:12:04 GMT