Job title: Team Lead, Mis/Operations Support At The Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (ibedc) Plc
Job description: Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC) Plc – Headquartered in Ibadan is answerable for power distribution inside the south western zone (Oyo, Ogun, Osun and kwara just as certain pieces of Kogi, Ekiti and Niger states).
We are an association with an emphasis on conveying amazing support of the clients and giving consumer loyalty through solid force distributions.
We are enlisting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Lead, MIS/Operations Support
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Specialization: Substation Operator
- To offer operational help to the Postpaid and Prepayment groups to accomplish their goals and organize ideal interpretation of Regulatory, Management and business reporting
- Ensure 100% conveyance of Bill Summary by means of SMS and e-Bills by means of email to customers.
- Ensure normal update of clients’ telephone numbers and email addresses.
- Ensure 100% inclusion for all meter perusing activities.
- Overall observing of spot charging activities.
- Perform irregular checks and investigating charge data to check consistency in buyer use designs and thus the meter perusing process.
- Ensure 100% goal of charging framework issues heightened previously, during and after month to month charging to meet set timetable for production.
- Analyses cycle and techniques to improve the charging system.
- Prevent extortion by guaranteeing Business center points’ and Team individuals’ consistence with Standard Operating Procedures.
- Ensure opportune and precise version of conditional charging reports before document conclusion and Analysis by Tariff on eighth, NERC Capping Report on tenth, MDA Debt Reports on fifteenth, and other legal reports as and when due each month.
- Ensure ideal operational expense the executives regarding printing of bill structures, printer upkeep and parts replacement.
- Comply with Quality Management and Occupational Health and Safety prerequisites including targets and pertinent guidelines identifying with allocated jobs.
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor Degree
- Required Experience 5 – 7 years
- Ability to perform multiple tasks, focus on, and oversee time effectively
- Good oral and composed correspondence skills.
- Strong critical thinking and logical skills.
- Good relational skills.
- Attention to Detail and Accuracy
- Result oriented
- Understanding of the matter of IBEDC and related organizations in the power sector.
- Knowledge of Utilities Industry.
- Strong PC equipment and programming knowledge.
- Strong Business and Financial Acumen.
- Strong information on monetary administration processes.
- Strong Customer Relation Management skills.
- Knowledge of charging/assortment practices, strategies, and fundamental programming in charging reconciliation.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified competitors should:
Note: When the page opens, click on “Snap Here to See Vacancies” and select “Leader, MIS/Operations Support” to apply likewise.
Location: Ibadan, Oyo State
Job date: Fri, 04 Jun 2021 06:34:33 GMT