Website Check the title
Company: Check the title
Job description: TalentSquare – Our client is a leading group focused on delivering innovative digital services across a broad range of public and private-sector consumer and business segments, with a particular focus on the consumer segment. They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Brand Communications Manager
Job Type: Full-time
Reports to: Group Managing Director
- We are seeking a Brand Communication Manager who will lead the brand communications team in continually enhancing our client’s image through developing a strong brand name and image, increasing brand awareness, and providing after-sales support through advertisements, media, point-of-sale, partnerships, and relationship marketing.
- The successful candidate will maintain brand integrity across all company marketing initiatives and communications.
- Develop, manage and execute corporate PR, brand, and communication strategies.
- Manage the company’s website and social media channels.
- Manage AGM, annual report, media coverage, competitor analysis, and content management.
- Engage social media platforms and provide relevant branding support.
- Prepare various reports and work closely with HCD to ensure internal communication aligns with brand and corporate communication standards.
- Monitor Google trends and analytics.
- Maintain corporate branding standards and monitor brand perception.
- Build media relationships, arrange interviews, and create proactive media strategies.
- Perform other duties as performed by the Group Managing Director.
- Analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Good knowledge of website content creation.
- Written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with market research and good industry knowledge
- Strong project management and time management skills
- Strong relationship skills and networking talents
- The ability to manage and allocate budgets, think strategically and come up with campaigns.
- Creativity and ability to produce innovative ideas.
- Knowledge of SEOs.
- Must be able to conduct in-depth research that will culminate the brand growth.
- Team working skills and leadership abilities.
- The potential candidate for this role will primarily work on-site.
N3,000,000 – N4,000,000 annually (Net).
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Anybody asking you to pay money to schedule your interview or offer you job may be a scam
Expected salary: 3000000 – 4000000 per year
Job date: Fri, 05 May 2023 06:26:31 GMT
APPLY FOR THE JOB NOW!!!!