Job title: Synapse Services Recent Job Opportunity – Apply Now
Job description: Synapse Services is the biggest supplier of Mental Healthcare Service in West Africa. We give patient-focused consideration in a quiet and tranquil climate with a powerful combination of Local and universally prepared professionals.
When life is beyond what you can bear intellectually, be have confidence you will discover hope,
backing, and treatment at Synapse Services.
We accept recuperation is an excursion not an objective and our multidisciplinary group is focused on supporting our customers in taking the first, normally generally troublesome, venture and offering nonstop help headed for recovery.
With a group of caring and profoundly gifted Psychiatrists, Psychologists, Social Workers, Addiction Specialists, Occupational and Speech Therapists, and Psychiatric Nurses, we give a scope of remedial projects intended to suit individual needs.
Founded in Abuja in 2009, we are a quickly growing private assistance with 2 focuses in Abuja and one in Lagos and Anambra. We look to enlist appropriate possibility to fill the position below:
Job Title: Store Officer
- The Store Officer will be answerable for dealing with every one of the activities in the storeroom.
- Maintain receipts, records, and withdrawals of the storeroom
- Receive, dump, and hold supplies
- Perform other stock-related obligations, including returning, pressing, estimating, and
- labeling supplies
- Inspect conveyances for harm or inconsistencies; report those to bookkeeping for
- reimbursements and record keeping
- Ensure sufficient record keeping and deal with all documentation to confirm
- proper stock levels and keep up stock control
- Issuing things and refreshing container cards promptly.
- Reconciliation between canister card and ERP system.
- Set least stock level for all quick things in the store.
- Keep records appropriately and updated.
- Ensure a decent game plan of the stock in the store.
- Prepare and submit day by day, week by week and month to month reports
- Reconciliation of non-accessible things to make demand for replenishment.
Requirements and Experience:
- Minimum of HND or B.Sc Degree
- 3+ long periods of involvement with storekeeping, stock control, or recordkeeping
- Knowledge of legitimate accounting and stock management
- Familiarity with standard ideas and best practices in a stockroom or
- warehouse environment
- Analytical mind with capacity to make exact numerical computations
- Excellent composed and verbal correspondence skills
- Competencies in information section, investigation, and management
- Keen scrupulousness and capacity to successfully oversee time
- Physical capacity to much of the time lift and convey materials
Interested and qualified competitors ought to send their CV and Cover Letter to:
utilizing the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: second June, 2021.
- Only shortlisted up-and-comers will be contacted.
- Only people who have an elevated requirement of themselves and are headed to work well beyond are free to apply. Conveyance of expert and magnificent administrations should be at your core.
Anybody requesting that you pay cash to plan your meeting or offer you occupation might be a trick
Location: Abuja, FCT
Job date: Sat, 29 May 2021 00:53:23 GMT