Job title: Switch Engineer Job at MacTay Consulting
Company: MacTay Consulting
Job description: MacTay Consulting – We are one of the first and driving administration counseling firm in Nigeria, giving HR administrations to our customers in Africa since 1982. We center around increasing the value of associations through modified arrangements that address our customers’ issues. We have a demonstrated history of offering phenomenal types of assistance that sway our customers’ businesses.
We are enrolling to fill the position below:
Job Position: Switch Engineer
Job Locations: Imo and Kaduna
Employment Type: Full-time
- Conduct routine Switch assessments to guarantee legitimate housekeeping.
- Define outer force Alarm(s) and backing reproduction tests with the ESS team.
- Prepare Dashboard report for Switch activities
. * Switching foundation tasks and upkeep (Mobile and Fixed)
- Fault Management on Core network elements.
- Conduct Acceptance Tests on center organization hub and other organization components when required.
- Ensure excess and hub availability.
- Provide on location backing to interior and outer customers.
- Develop and survey cycles and strategies utilized in Switch Operations.
- Perform course checking and maintenance.
- Conduct test calls to affirm QoS and CDR generation.
- Supervise and Manage sellers for Core network hub mix and outsider related activities inside the Switch.
- Perform routine upkeep on center organization hubs with appropriate reporting.
- Manage Hardware establishments, redesigns, development and decommissioning on network elements.
- Ensure accessibility and move of CDR and execution STATS documents between center hubs and comparing document preparing servers.
- Review MOP and guarantee legitimate change demand execution when required.
- Manage and update Switch Floor plan Management System to reflect consumed and free spaces in the switch prefab/rooms.
- Spare part management
- Regulate passage to the switch prefab/room in accordance with the Switch Center Access
Core Purpose of the Job:
- Operation and Maintenance of Network Switching Center.
- Perform support schedules – System and Billing Backups, examinations, reports and record refreshes, episodes management.
- Fault Handling, Proactive Maintenance, oversight, and on location intervention
- Second class upper Division in B.Sc. Electrical/Electronics Engineering or it’s equivalent.
- Minimum of 5 years of involvement with Telecoms Switching Environment
- Ericsson, Huawei or ZTE exchanging experience is desirable.
- Mobile and Fixed Network Switching
- Computer and Information Technology Appreciation
- Network Operations
- Service Monitoring and Control
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants ought to send their CV to: utilizing the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Location: Kaduna, Kaduna State
Job date: Sat, 19 Jun 2021 05:07:30 GMT