Job title: Surveillance Officer
Company: Action Against Hunger
Job description: Company Overview
Action Against Hunger (Action Contre la Faim – ACF) started tasks in Nigeria in 2010 because of the great pace of constant lack of healthy sustenance in Northern Nigeria, zeroing in on coordinated programming and taking a gander at the Nutrition for youngsters, pregnant and lactating moms. In 2011, we extended our work to start executing nourishment advancement projects in Jigawa and in Yobe. Following the emergencies in Northeast Nigeria, we further extended our activities in Borno State in 2014 because of the emergency to address the Nutrition, Health, Food security and vocations, WASH, and sanctuary needs of contention influenced networks. We are operational in 11 Local Government Areas of Borno, 12 in Yobe and 3 in Jigawa.
AAH is hoping to fill the job of Surveillance Officer who will be basically answerable for driving study execution in various LGAs of intercession in the projects carried out by AAH in Northern Nigeria. Under the bearing of the SMART Survey Program Manager and in a joint effort with the Project Managers, the Surveillance Officer will create and execute clear and useful overview plans for the program by guaranteeing that goals, pointers, poll, information bases, information examination, and detailing are kept up and blended. He/she will likewise guarantee the nature of the review and give ideal report to his/her manager.
Title: Surveillance Officer
Location: Maiduguri, Borno State and Damaturu, Yobe State
Proposed Start date: June 2021
Direct Line Manager: Nutrition SMART Survey Program Manager
Minimum Basic Salary: NGN 260,244 for every month
- Supervise the assortment and documentation of foundation and general data and logical data pertinent to the study, Health and Nutrition, food security and WASH among others in the ACF execution regions to help reconnaissance dynamic and study implementation.
- In coordination with the PM and the specialized group, organize and lead the study configuration: introductory arranging, choice of devices and strategies, inspecting, reviewing rules and set time period, working days required, financial plan and coordinations arranging and any exceptional instruments and gear needed.
- Recruit, train and construct specialized limit of the overviews’ group in a joint effort with the SMART PM.
- Provide improved on trainings on the SMART study procedure and discoveries for general comprehension to the program groups, M&E groups, and areas partners.
- Provide support in observation exercises, for example, information mining, data set administration to the MEAL and program teams.
- Support PM in after up of the financial plan designated to study exercises in contact with organization/money course of action and circle back to the coordinations necessities of the studies’ group with the coordinations office and significant field facilitators, program managers.
- Minimum Degree in insights, general wellbeing, sustenance, financial aspects, International turn of events, demography or related field, with past experience working in philanthropic projects.
- At least 3 years of demonstrated involvement with the checking and assessment, responsibility and learning of compassionate or advancement programs.
- Demonstrated viable involvement in versatile information collection.
- Excellent verbal and composed abilities in English.
- Experience of information assortment, assemblage, examination, and report writing.
- Excellent group, financial plan and venture the board and portrayal competencies.
- Good assistance and show skills.
- Commitment to and comprehension of AAH points, qualities and principles.
- Excellent PC abilities, especially with Microsoft office, bookkeeping pages, SPSS, ENA, Epi-information, or other measurable packages.
- Experience in versatile information assortment utilizing ODK is an additional advantage.
- Willing and ready to be based and travel consistently inside distant regions, where administrations are limited.
- Experience in factual analysis.
The cutoff time for this position is Tuesday, 15 June 2021.
Action Against Hunger gives Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all representatives and candidates for work regardless of race, shading, religion, sexual orientation, public beginning, age, incapacity or genetics.
Other advantages incorporate however not restricted to 100% medical care inclusion, paid leave each year, free and direct admittance to Cross Knowledge e-learning platform.
Qualified ladies are firmly urge to apply
Powered by JazzHR
Expected salary: 260244 every month
Location: Potiskum, Yobe State – Maiduguri, Borno State
Job date: Thu, 10 Jun 2021 00:55:28 GMT