Job title: Support Worker – Male At Synapse Services
Job description: Synapse Services is a Center for Psychological Medicine that is focused on giving a full scope of emotional well-being and substance abuse administrations in a mindful, patient-focused climate. We are situated in the core of Nigeria – Abuja, with branches in Lagos, and Anambra state. We give five star mental and mental consideration, with a scope of restorative projects fit to individual needs.
Synapse Services is the biggest supplier of Mental Healthcare Service in West Africa.
We give patient focused consideration in a quiet and peaceful climate with a strong combination of Local and Internationally prepared professionals.
When life is beyond what you can bear intellectually, be have confidence you will discover expectation, backing, and therapy at Synapse Services.
We accept recuperation is an excursion not an objective and our multidisciplinary group is focused on supporting our customers in taking the first, typically generally troublesome, venture and offering nonstop help making progress toward recovery.
With a group of humane and profoundly talented Psychiatrists, Psychologists, Social Workers, Addiction Specialists, Occupational and Speech Therapists, and Psychiatric Nurses, we give a scope of remedial projects intended to suit individual needs.
Founded in Abuja in 2009, we are a quickly extending private assistance with 2 focuses in Abuja and one in Lagos, Port Harcourt and Anambra.
We are enrolling to fill the position below:
Job Title: Support Worker-Male
Location: Awka, Anambra
Reports to: Ward Manager
- To aid the arrangement of care and backing under the direction of a certified nurse.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide customized care and backing administrations to patients
- Support the attendants on the job and the clinicians while they do their duties
- Assist patients with their own cleanliness in the morning
- Make sure persistent’s bed territory and the feasting region are cleaned after use
- Interact more with patients during their action schedule
- Maintain consistent contact with patients in the Facility while never leaving them unattended to.
- Receive guidelines from the medical caretaker accountable for the ward at all times
- Complete perception outlines and handover checklist
- Ensure the patient’s current circumstance is protected and slick; liberated from harmfulobjects
- Ensure that electrical apparatuses for example bulbs, Air conditions and different machines are turned off when not in use.
- Monitor and notice patient intently and report conduct changes.
- Physical Care: intercede in spaces of actual need to guarantee that patients have great degrees of individual cleanliness, nourishment, rest et cetera:
- Assist in quiet’s body, oral, nail and hair cares.
- If the need be, wash patients, lay their beds
- Manage possibly vicious and fierce circumstances with patients
- Assist administration clients/patients with exercises of every day living under the management of senior staff
- To escort administration clients/patients as needed under the direction and oversight of the certified nurse
- Perform some other obligations as relegated by the Nurse or clinicians.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum of ND in Health Related and other Social Sciences Course
- Good correspondence and relational skill
- Previous experience excessive, but rather might be an additional advantage.
- Must be in great shape and strong
- Ability to play any type of games/sports will be an additional advantage
- Fluent in English.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants ought to send their Curriculum Vitae to: utilizing the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Location: Awka, Anambra State
Job date: Wed, 12 May 2021 05:12:59 GMT