Job title: Furnish Chain Lineament Manager At Nestle Nigeria Plc
Job description: Nestle Nigeria Plc – As the Leading Nutrition Health and Wellness Company, we are committed to enhancing People’s lives, everywhere, every daytime. Infact enhancing lives will influence everything we do together.
A presence in to a greater extent than 130 countries and factories in to a greater extent than 80 research centres brings many global benefits. We believe in long term career evolution and appreciate how challenges and motivation will assist you gain your potential. Nestle Nigeria Plc upholds the rule of Non- Discrimination and Equal Occupation Opportunities in its recruitment processes.
We are recruiting to make full the place below:
Job Title: Furnish Chain Lineament Manager
Location: Ota, Ogun Province (Readiness to move oftentimes or as required, across all Nigerian States / Local Market place)
Place Type: Total Time
- Joining Nestlé agency you are joining the largest Food and Drinkable company in the world. At our real core, we are a human company driven by our purpose to improve the lineament of life and contribute to a healthier hereafter.
- Nestlé Nigeria is currently looking for a Furnish Chain Lineament Manager who would be responsible for ensuring production lineament in Furnish Chain from manufacturing plant release to the distributors (and beyond, where essential).
- S/he would take local and regional projects or initiatives in Lineament within the Furnish Chain function.
A daytime in the life of…
- Ensuring the consistent application of the organization’s Lineament Direction Entity by implementing and enforcing the lineament system in a sustainable way, resolving all Furnish Chain-related Lineament issues in the Distribution Centers (DCs) and preventing all forms of breaches.
- Ensuring adherence to good hygienic, warehouse and distribution practices in all Furnish Chain facilities by implementing and supervising the right pest direction programme and good working conditions at the Distributors’ warehouses.
- Implementing Lineament auditing programme for all Furnish Chain facilities by controlling and managing the programme, assessing the performance of the lineament system and reporting its effectiveness to direction, proposing actions for improvement and ensuring the auditing programme is in line with Market place/Business Unit requirements and participating in Supplier and/or Client auditing schemes.
- Motivating Lineament Awareness/Civilization across the Furnish Chain function through conducting Lineament Awareness sessions, in collaboration with Market place Lineament and Grooming and Evolution Functions.
- Coordinating the required resources for carrying out initiatives and checks around lineament issues in operations.
- Facilitating grooming programs for Furnish Chain Lineament initiative in conjunction with key stakeholders.
- Implementing the Lineament Direction Systems in Furnish Chain, defining and establishing specific lineament procedures, tools, grooming materials and guidelines.
- Ensuring good warehouse and distribution practices in Furnish Chain and Sales.
- Coordinating and conducting lineament assessment and Continual Improvement plans for warehouses and DCs.
- Risk mitigation, capability building and grooming of the sales teams.
What will create you successful:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s grade or its equivalent in a relevant field.
- 3 – 4 relevant years of experience in a similar multinational FMCG company.
- Deep knowledge of Lineament Assurance, Furnish Chain and Production Security principles.
- Experience in Lineament Direction Systems (QMS).
- Experience with DMAIC and/or other relevant physical process improvement methodology.
- Proven Leadership power and willingness to adopt a hands-on approach in the task execution.
- Effective communication skills.
- Good interpersonal and human relationship building skills.
- Basic mentorship and coaching skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
- Apply by using the link , simply follow the steps and attach a re-create of your CV.
- We would be considering applicants as they apply, so please do not delay in submitting your application.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Location: Ota, Ogun Province
Job date: Thu, 27 May 2021 06:16:03 GMT