Job title: Supply Chain Assistant – Oyo
Company: Save the Children
Job description: JOB TITLE Supply Chain Assistant
TEAM: Development Programme
LOCATION: Oyo Field Office
POST TYPE: National
CHILD SAFEGUARDING: Level 3-The duties of the post may require the post holder to have normal contact with youngsters or youngsters and, in the abroad setting all presents are considered on be level 3 posts considering potential circumstances which may permit staff solo admittance to weak kids and youthful people.
The Supply Chain Assistant is liable for supporting the administration of vehicle armada, resources, interchanges and acquirement to guarantee successful, straightforward and responsible Supply Chain backing to the Save the Children Programs in Oyo. Contact with program groups to guarantee satisfactory Supply Chain thought for coordination and arranging of program execution. Offer specialized help and direction to program groups on Supply Chain components of distribution and acquirement planning.
SCOPE OF ROLE:
Reports to: Procurement and Logistics Manager
Staff straightforwardly answering to this post: 2 Drivers
KEY AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY:
Procurement and Supply
- Manage acquisition prerequisites of the Field Office; execute obtainment according to endorsed rules, systems and structures (Purchase Requests, Purchase Orders, Goods Received Notes, etc.)
- Check the accessibility and costs of mentioned things in the nearby market; liaise with capital office if acquirement should be led there
- Prepare a week by week synopsis of all exceptional buy demands, showing the ebb and flow status of the things and the date which they are relied upon to be provided to the projects
- Prepare month to month outline writes about the acquisition and Supply Chain support capacities, recognizing issues in tasks and arrangements proposed
- Monitor obtainment and Supply Chain support costs in contact with the Field Accountant to guarantee that uses stay inside endorsed budgets
- Ensure the workplace is all around loaded with fundamental supplies writing supplies and other consumables
- All courses of action for gatherings and meetings as required guaranteeing these are conveyed to a high Oversee quality and cost effectively
Warehousing and Inventory Management:
- Acknowledge gathering of things in great request and condition
- Count and record the amount on suitable documentation
- Cross-check amounts and quality as per conveyance archives and arranged reception
- Supervise stacking and offloading of conveyance and distribution trucks
- Ensure appropriate capacity of wares in racks or beds not to surpass most extreme stack heights
- Ensure association of the things by type, shipment, FEFO and FIFO.
- Keep clean the store and secure stocks
- Ensure bug control is set up and observed on an every day basis
- Separate pervaded stocks from great stock
- Enter all information into stock and container cards
- Update distribution center activity information into the Warehouse the executives programming (TIM)
- Preparation of week after week/month to month utilization report
- Conduct of cyclic includes and inventories in agreement to extend schedule
- Planning of the necessities and demand of re-supplies
- Check and keep up Store safety efforts, for example locks, windows, and keep up SCI key administration policy.
- Report to the line administrator/security dependable in the event of problems
- Monitoring of stock levels at the wellbeing facilities
- Receiving and assemblage of month to month LMIS reports from wellbeing facilities
- Shelf life observing for wellbeing commodities
- Daily update of developments of products in/out of the store
- Participate in Monitoring and Supporting oversight at wellbeing facilities
Transport and Fleet
- Ensure that SCI and Hired vehicles are minded a consistent schedule, and that normal assistance and upkeep is done according to concurred schedule
- Responsible for following of all vehicles on the armada, including development arranging and everyday allocation
- Ensure vehicles have current and legal documentation.
- Manage administration arrangements identified with vehicle support and fuelling. Screen fuel utilization and submit month to month reports
- Receive travel demands, and keep up trip timetables and Staff Movement Board.
- Coordinate with approaching and active explorers on get a drop times guaranteeing drivers are advised of development plans
- Ensure convenience is organized voyagers. Guarantee best incentive for cash and that explorers are obviously educated well in advance
- Maintaining exceptional control of all resources including following benefactor, worth, and area, overseeing staff issue, and recording all resource developments and disposals
- Oversee the issuance and return of resources for/from staff
- Ensure great state of resources, and keep up resource condition reports.
- Ensure rented properties are in acceptable tenable conditions. Managing fixes on these houses, liaising with the overseer and landowner where necessary.
- Establish and keep in touch subtleties for favored specialist organizations including woodworkers, circuit testers, handymen, generator servicers and developers and make this rundown accessible to staff.
- Report any faulty correspondence gear or administration and mind running expenses with Finance to guarantee no abuse occurs.
- Ensure the information organization (web) is operational and practical. Report any blemished IT or office gear to the Field Team Lead or Abuja IT Department.
Communication and Security
- Ensure adherence to correspondence convention at field level.
- Ensure that all correspondence frameworks in Field Office are kept up and staff prepared in their appropriate and viable use
- Report all security episodes recorded as a hard copy in a convenient manner
- Ensure that all hardware and supplies in Field Office are kept up in a free from any and all harm manner
Administration and Reports
Maintain all Supply Chain documents in a coordinated, precise and exceptional way; create shared electronic and manual documents to guarantee simple admittance to information.
Line oversee, arrange, screen and guide crafted by the drivers some other Supply Chain support staff by overseeing execution on an on-going basis
Produce week by week obtainment tracker and ship off Procurement and Logistics Manager
Produce Supply Chain site report, stock status report, vehicle and generator cost execution report.
Update Asset Register and ship off capital office each month
Update the vehicle cost timetable and produce normal vehicle execution and cost reports and ship off capital office once per month.
Comply with all important Save the Children strategies and methods regarding kid insurance, set of principles, misrepresentation, wellbeing and wellbeing, equivalent freedoms and other significant policies
Work in close cooperation with the money and organization divisions to guarantee powerful tasks and solid group spirit
Carry out some other undertakings needed by the line manager
SKILLS AND Behaviors (our Values in Practice)
- Accuracy and practicality in every aspect of responsibility
- High level of exactness in work, and capacity to investigate complex arrangements of connections and situations
- Holds self as well as other people accountable
- Creating top tier EA function
- Future-orientated, thinks favorable to actively
Working successfully with partners to accomplish basic goals
Excellent correspondence and relational skills
Builds and keeps up viable connections, with their group, associates, individuals and outer partners
Approachable, great audience, simple to talk to
- Designing more compelling administrator systems
- Willing to take restrained risks
- Honest, empowers receptiveness and straightforwardness, exhibits most elevated levels of integrity.
SKILLS and EXPERIENCE
Administrative and General Skills
- Level of Education – Bachelor’s Degree in Logistics/Procurement, Supply Chain Management ,Business, Health Logistics Related Field
- Communication and Interpersonal Skill Level – Excellent
- Language Requirements – English – Excellent
- Level of IT Expertise Required – Good
- Desired Number of Years Prior Experience in a Similar Role – 1 year
- Experience in acquisition and Supply Chain with INGO, Government or private institution
- Experience in wellbeing production network the board is desirable
- Experience in a moderately shaky field based environment
Ability and readiness to venture out to tasks and stay in fundamental conditions when vital
Location: Oyo, Oyo State
Job date: Fri, 28 May 2021 22:43:57 GMT