Job title: Supervisor, Trade And Investment At De Koolar Nigeria Limited
Job description: De Koolar Nigeria Limited is a 100% owned indigenous HVAC Company with over two decades of industry experience. We are leading Nigerian manufacturers and suppliers of a range of Ice Block Making Machine, Cold room, Blast Freezer, Display Chiller Fridge, Industrial Ovens, Refrigerators and Air Conditioners, among other domestic and industrial heat transfer equipment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Supervisor, Trade and Investment
Location: Ogba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Design and implement export and import strategies.
- Manage the export activities.
- Sourcing and preparation of materials to be exported.
- Evaluate and give professional advice and recommendation to the management on foreign trades.
- Coordinate all processes of clearing and documentation.
- Create a robust follow up calls and emailing of foreign partners.
- Sourcing all our needed materials in the diaspora.
- Planning and implementing best solutions for excellent trade and investment services to attract Foreign Direct Investment.
- Engages in regular research and reading to stay appraised about the state of the Nigerian economy. global financial markets and general current events.
- Extensive local knowledge, experience and network to strategically partner with foreign multilateral firms.
- Support the strategic approach to business development through coordination of research on issues, clients, partners and competitors and market inteligence gathering.
- Manage the development of new and maintenance of existing clients relationship through interactions with clients at a technical level during the business development cycle.
- Manage the identification, assessment and pursuit of new business opportunities, contributing to the analysis of our prospects for winning opportunities.
- Manage the preparation of capability statements/expressions of interest, technical and financial proposals.
Trade and Investment Project Management:
- For assigned portfolio projects, interface with clients and other project stakeholders to plan, implement, review and report on projects as needed and requested.
- Provide support to investment project work planning, budgeting, progress and financial reporting.
- Identify corporate risks and support implementation of risks mitigation/management of measures.
- Provide technical input into the design, planning and delivery of investment projects.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree with 3 – 5 years work experience.
- Experience in sourcing, screening and appraising new investment opportunities.
- Exposure to investment capital raising, fundraising and investor relations.
- Experience with the entire investment process from origination to exit.
- Excellent financial modeling and structuring capabilities, communication and negotiation skills.
- Entrepreneurial mindset and team player attitude, gunuine interest in investments in the Diaspora.
- The role is strictly for female candidates.
- The candidate must be open to travelling within and outside Nigeria.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV with a Cover Letter to: and copy using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Job date: Sat, 27 Mar 2021 06:54:37 GMT