Job title: Subject Tutor Recruitment at IDMANN Institute
Company: IDMANN Institute
Job description: IDMANN Institute gives preparing in proficient turn of events and specialized business venture through our College of General Studies and the School of Experiential Learning, separately. We additionally give optional and pre-auxiliary instructional exercise benefits through IDMANN Academy. Every one of our courses are offered online in live meetings with prepared instructors.
We are enrolling to fill the position below:
Job Position: Subject Tutor
Job Location: Abia
Employment Type: Contract
- At IDMANN Academy, we give Pre-Secondary, Secondary and Post-Secondary subject tutorials.
- All our instructional exercises are offered online in live meetings with prepared instructors.
- As the interest for our administrations has developed, we are hoping to recruit SUBJECT TUTORS to help our extending operations
. * Are you in Umuahia or willing and ready to move to Umuahia at no additional expense for IDMANN?
- Demonstrated premium in training and additionally growing instructive access.
- Ability to design, arrange and focus on the effort exertion in target area(s).
- Excellent composed and oral correspondence skills.
- Clear premium in schooling as a vector for individual improvement and public turn of events, and an oddity about the world at large.
- Prior experience in an instructive foundation would be considered as a plus.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified competitors ought to present their present Resume with a Cover Letter that traces their particular subject to: utilizing the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Applications submitted without an introductory letter will be considered non-responsive.
- Applicants will be met on a moving premise till all positions are filled.
Job date: Fri, 11 Jun 2021 07:28:49 GMT