Job title: Strategic Fundraising Manager At The University Of Calabar
Job description: The University of Calabar appeared on the strength of Decree No. 80 of 1979. Beginning scholarly work in 1975, the University has the object of empowering the headway of learning and holding out to all people without differentiation to race, ideology, sex, political or strict alliance, the chance of procuring higher and liberal training. The University tries to advance courses of Instruction and different offices for the quest for learning shopping center its branches and to make those offices accessible on suitable terms to such people that are prepared to profit with them.
The University of Calabar will proceed to energize and advance grant and direct examination in all fields of learning and all human undertakings identifying with its exercises to the social, social and monetary necessities of individuals of Nigeria and to embrace different exercises which are proper for a University of the greatest standard.
Applications are welcomed for:
Job Title: Strategic Fundraising Manager
Reference ID: UC/REG/ADM/10
Location: Calabar, Cross River
- The University of Calabar (Unical) is looking for a Strategic Fundraising Manager to lead the turn of events and execution of our raising money vital and foster maintainable and vital associations to increment and expand our subsidizing streams.
- The Strategic Fundraising Manager, will be needed to make a relationship-base that increases the value of our center drives, while working with a little, dynamic, high limit, and practically assorted team.
- If you are a skillful, experienced and imaginative gathering pledges technocrat, searching for a chance to attract on your encounters to make and convey a dynamic raising money methodology zeroed in on development, we might want tb hear from you!
- This is an uncommon chance to shape the following section of Unical and pilot our future achievement and that of the instructive framework in Nigeria and across the African continent.
- Develop a viable and useful raising support strategy.
- Source for, arrange and close organization bargains that will reinforce the monetary, and different limit building abilities of the University.
- Identify, make and gestate new income streams to differentiate the University’s income.
- Develop long haul and feasible associations with partners.
- Act as contact among accomplices and cross-useful interior groups to guarantee the opportune and fruitful conveyance of the advantages. of organization agreements.
- Effectively convey the University’s image and advance drives, occasions and organization accomplishments to boost our association opportunities.
- Manage our Alumni people group organization. Guarantee all associations and responsibilities fit inside hierarchical, instructive, lawful and legislative regulations.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Communications, Project Management or related fields.
- Proven experience in sourcing getting and deliberately developing authoritative partners.
- Ability to lead from the front in developing and overseeing giver connections and fill in as a functioning minister for Unical in the raising money world. Demonstrated involvement with creating and driving diverse missions to distinguish and additionally connect new donors.
- Commercially determined mastermind who flourishes in setting of uncertainty and slices through to zero in on long haul viable outcomes.
- Strong relational abilities and the capacity to oversee and impact an organization of senior partners, and assemble useful Working connections Strong arranging and prioritization abilities to deal with a fluctuated and compressed responsibility while zeroing in on the “huge picture”.
- Excellent verbal and composed interchanges abilities including however not restricted to making association pitch decks, one-pagers, local area messages and association reports.
- Evidence of having effectively developed new connections and associations that have brought about substantial results, including a history of getting different figure donations.
- Experience of creating and executing new plug contributions; particularly information on sponsorship or potentially growing new financing streams for a not-revenue driven organisation.
- Proven history of conveying imaginative answers for conquer deterrents and concoct commonly valuable solutions.
- Ability to work at an undeniable level and report straightforwardly to the Vice Chancellor and Governing Council.
- Previous working involvement with working with an instructive nstitution is a plus.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants ought to send their CV to: , utilizing “Vital Fundraising Manager” as the subject of the email.
Location: Calabar, Cross River State
Job date: Sat, 19 Jun 2021 22:22:24 GMT