Job title: Store Officer Job at neurotransmitter administrations
Company: neural connection administrations
Job description: Synapse Services is the biggest supplier of Mental Healthcare Service in West Africa. We give patient-focused consideration in a quiet and tranquil climate with a powerful combination of Local and globally prepared professionals.
When life is beyond what you can bear intellectually, be have confidence you will discover hope,
backing, and treatment at Synapse Services.
We accept recuperation is an excursion not an objective and our multidisciplinary group is focused on supporting our customers in taking the first, normally generally troublesome, venture and offering nonstop help headed straight toward recovery.
With a group of sympathetic and exceptionally talented Psychiatrists, Psychologists, Social Workers, Addiction Specialists, Occupational and Speech Therapists, and Psychiatric Nurses, we give a scope of remedial projects intended to suit individual needs
Founded in Abuja in 2009, we are a quickly growing private assistance with 2 focuses in Abuja and one in Lagos and Anambra.
We try to enlist appropriate possibility to fill the position below:
Job Position: Store Officer
Job Location: Abuja
- The Store Officer will be liable for dealing with every one of the activities in the storeroom.
- Maintain receipts, records, and withdrawals of the storeroom
- Reconciliation between receptacle card and ERP system.
- Set least stock level for all quick things in the store.
- Keep records appropriately and updated.
- Receive, dump, and hold supplies
- Perform other stock-related obligations, including returning, pressing, evaluating, and marking supplies
- Inspect conveyances for harm or inconsistencies; report those to representing repayments and record keeping
- Ensure satisfactory record keeping and deal with all documentation to affirm legitimate stock levels and keep up stock control
- Issuing things and refreshing canister cards promptly.
- Ensure a decent course of action of the stock in the store.
- Prepare and submit day by day, week by week and month to month reports
- Reconciliation of non-accessible things to make demand for replenishment.
Requirements and Experience
- Minimum of HND or B.Sc Degree
- 3+ long periods of involvement with storekeeping, stock control, or recordkeeping
- Knowledge of legitimate accounting and stock management
- Familiarity with standard ideas and best practices in a stockroom or
- warehouse environment
- Analytical mind with capacity to make precise numerical computations
- Excellent composed and verbal correspondence skills
- Competencies in information section, examination, and management
- Keen meticulousness and capacity to adequately oversee time
- Physical capacity to regularly lift and convey materials
Method of Application
Interested and qualified up-and-comers ought to send their CV and Cover Letter to: utilizing the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Only people who have an elevated requirement of themselves and are headed to work well beyond are free to apply. Conveyance of expert and fantastic administrations should be at your core.
Location: Abuja, FCT
Job date: Thu, 27 May 2021 22:25:10 GMT