Job title: Store Officer At Synapse Services
Job description: Synapse Services is the biggest supplier of Mental Healthcare Service in West Africa. We give patient-focused consideration in a quiet and tranquil climate with a strong combination of Local and globally prepared professionals.
When life is beyond what you can bear intellectually, be have confidence you will discover hope,
backing, and treatment at Synapse Services.
We accept recuperation is an excursion not an objective and our multidisciplinary group is focused on supporting our customers in taking the first, normally generally troublesome, venture and offering nonstop help making progress toward recovery.
With a group of caring and profoundly gifted Psychiatrists, Psychologists, Social Workers, Addiction Specialists, Occupational and Speech Therapists, and Psychiatric Nurses, we give a scope of restorative projects intended to suit individual needs.
Founded in Abuja in 2009, we are a quickly growing private assistance with 2 focuses in Abuja and one in Lagos and Anambra.
We try to select appropriate contender to fill the position below:
Job Title: Store Officer
- The Store Officer will be answerable for dealing with every one of the tasks in the storeroom.
- Maintain receipts, records, and withdrawals of the storeroom
- Receive, dump, and hold supplies
- Perform other stock-related obligations, including returning, pressing, evaluating, and
- labeling supplies
- Inspect conveyances for harm or errors; report those to bookkeeping for
- reimbursements and record keeping
- Ensure satisfactory record keeping and deal with all documentation to confirm
- proper stock levels and keep up stock control
- Issuing things and refreshing canister cards promptly.
- Reconciliation between receptacle card and ERP system.
- Set least stock level for all quick things in the store.
- Keep records appropriately and updated.
- Ensure a decent plan of the stock in the store.
- Prepare and submit day by day, week after week and month to month reports
- Reconciliation of non-accessible things to make demand for replenishment.
Requirements and Experience
- Minimum of HND or B.Sc Degree
- 3+ long periods of involvement with storekeeping, stock control, or recordkeeping
- Knowledge of legitimate accounting and stock management
- Familiarity with standard ideas and best practices in a stockroom or
- warehouse environment
- Analytical mind with capacity to make precise numerical computations
- Excellent composed and verbal correspondence skills
- Competencies in information section, examination, and management
- Keen tender loving care and capacity to viably oversee time
- Physical capacity to habitually lift and convey materials
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants ought to send their CV and Cover Letter to:
utilizing the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Location: Abuja, FCT
Job date: Sun, 30 May 2021 02:34:21 GMT