Job title: Store Officer at SIMS Nigeria Limited
Company: SIMS Nigeria Limited
Job description: Lagos
Date Posted: 2021-01-07
SIMS Nigeria Limited is a significant wholesaler of different brands of hardware items. We have a gathering plant for the get together of items. We are recruiting Store Officers in Allen Avenue Ikeja and Ajah, Lagos.
The ideal up-and-comer should be logical, proactive and result-arranged. Furthermore, she should be reliable and accountable.
Core Responsibilities Include:
- Liase with the branch administrator to raise order for stock from warehouse
- On receipt of stock, actual affirmation of the stock to count with focal stockroom waybill and lto (area move out)
- Register products got into merchandise receipt register demonstrating w/bill and lto numbers
- Register stock provided to client into the stock issue out register
- Daily manual update of canister cards for all stock developments in/out
- Reconcile month to month focal stockroom affirmation with products receipt register
- Daily/week after week/month to month stock check and reconciliation
- Keep and update endless supply of fixed things (for defective things shipped off the help community for repairs)
- Maintenance of the accompanying manual registers – (merchandise got back to cwh with lto and lti recorded and interbranch supply)
- B.Sc/HND in money, bookkeeping, business organization, sociologies or some other related field.
- Minimum of 2 years’ involvement with a comparative role.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants ought to apply prior to 21st January, 2021
Location: Ikeja, Lagos State
Job date: Sat, 29 May 2021 00:40:53 GMT