Job title: State Technical Advisor (Coronavirus Vaccine Roll Out) At Palladium Group – 5 Openings
Job description: Palladium is a worldwide innovator in the plan, advancement and conveyance of Positive Impact – the deliberate making of suffering social and monetary worth. We work with establishments, financial backers, governments, enterprises, networks and common society to figure procedures and carry out arrangements that create enduring social, ecological and monetary benefits.
We are enlisting to fill the position below:
Job Title: State Technical Advisor for COVID Vaccine Roll Out
Locations: Abuja (FCT), Bauchi, Kebbi, Sokoto and Ebonyi
Project Overview and Role
- Palladium is looking for 5 experts for the State Technical Advisor for COVID Vaccine Roll Out position for the USAID-supported Integrated Health Program.
- The Consultants will be situated in Bauchi, Kebbi, Sokoto, Ebonyi and FCT. The time of execution will be 6-12 months.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead a little group of IHP state COVID Vaccine Roll Out experts (Communications Advisor and Data Management Advisor) under the initiative of the IHP State Director, the IHP Deputy Chief of Party and the IHP Chief of Party.
- Provide specialized, arrangement and key arranging backing to the administration of state COVID Vaccine Task Force for the sending of COVID-19 antibodies endorsed by the tough administrative authority.
- Provide specialized help to the State Commissioner of Health, the State Primary Health Care Development Agency, and State Ministry of Health to reinforce coordination for the rollout of COVID-19 immunization all through the State. This will incorporate arrangement of specialized help for the advancement of monetary and budgetary administration, correspondence, and data framework, of COVID-19 antibody sending plans.
- Participate in gatherings of State Emergency Task Force for COVID Vaccine Roll Out Coordination and make lead in follow up moves for IHP as requested.
- Identify arising need strategy and vital issues from the COVID Vaccine Roll out Management gatherings, and start follow up activities in meeting with the ES of the SPHCDA, ES of the SMOH and the Commissioner of Health, and other ranking staff of SERICC, and give input to the NPHCDA as requested.
- Provide master backing to reinforce coordination and cooperative energy of the State Emergency Task Force for the COVID Vaccine Roll out exercises with exercises upheld by givers, multilateral associations, NGOs, and other key partners at the state, LGA and ward levels.
- Participate in multi-partner specialized and strategy working gatherings with a specific spotlight on arranging and organization of COVID-19 immunization in the State.
- Strengthen framework for trade of specialized data, giving master specialized direction and distinguish openings for specialized and automatic organizations and joint effort for compelling execution of the COVID-19 inoculation with center around correspondence, data framework, monetary and budgetary administration of antibody arrangement plan.
- Actively take part in the advancement of plans and approaches for the sending of COVID-19 antibody at the State, LGA and ward levels and keep the Commissioner of Health side by side of the advancement made on need themes particularly those related with correspondence, data framework and execution areas.
- Review need methodology archives for COVID-19 immunization rollout and guarantee that the Commissioner’s office is refreshed on the changes, updates, and upgrades in these reports. Backing survey of strategy briefs and other need specialized documents.
- Review the immunization sending information and get ready short reports and chief summaries.
- Prepare week after week projectiles, quarterly reports and a yearly report of exercises, accomplishments and difficulties with arrangements according to layout given by IHP authority or USAID.
- Develop a yearly IHP workplan with nitty gritty execution plans and spending plans for COVID Vaccine Roll out according to IHP and USAID guidance.
- Provide specialized help as a team with other key partners to the ES of the SPHCDA on the subsequent stages and dynamic of the antibody rollout plans at State, LGA and ward levels with extraordinary spotlight on correspondence, data framework and implementation.
- Collaborate with pertinent branches of SPHCDA, SMOH and SERICC and follow up to guarantee significant level sources of info are consolidated in the approaches and plans for arrangement of COVID-19 vaccine.
- Monitor, gather, and order data on worldwide prescribed procedures in the sending of COVID-19 antibody and backing its fast variation to the nearby setting in a joint effort with applicable MDAs.
- Work intimately with other IHP specialists to help the SPHCDA and State Ministry of Health.
- Health proficient at doctoral level like Doctor of Medicine, PhD or same, with a Master of Public Health, Public Health Policies or identical from perceived universities.
- At least 10 years of working at senior level with public or global organizations.
- At least 3 years of working with inoculation projects or crisis reaction programs with comparable scale and intensity.
- Demonstrated information on the Nigerian wellbeing framework and at any rate 3 years’ experience of working for or with the wellbeing framework. Information and aptitude in pandemics, antibodies, arranging, wellbeing the board, wellbeing financing, wellbeing strategy and working with the public area exceptionally desired.
- Prior experience with the approaches and techniques of the NPHCDA, SPHCDA or State services of health.
- Demonstrated experience in senior level commitment with demonstrated mastery, that can give the Commissioner of Health, ES SPHCDA, and ES State Ministry of Health with exhortation on every one of the spaces identified with the immunization plan, elaboration of specialized archives to help the arrangement, arranging and dynamic around the public arrangement, and give day by day and week by week gives an account of the situation with the arrangement advancement.
- Excellent English composed and verbal correspondence skills.
- Bilingual English and Hausa (for Bauchi, Kebbi and Sokoto).
Key Result Areas:
- Improved coordination among offices and key partners liable for sending of COVID-19 antibody with accentuation on correspondence, hazard the executives, data framework, and implementation.
- Increased arrangement of Senior Management needs with needs reflected in strategies, methodologies and plans created by the pertinent departments.
- Share other state and worldwide accepted procedures in the organization of COVID-19 vaccines.
- Keep USAID Nigeria very much educated regarding the advancement with the sending of COVID-19 immunizations in the state.
- Essential coordination structures between key partners set up and improved.
- Weekly leader rundown reports created and submitted to the Commissioner, the ES SPHCDA and SERICC.
- Monthly and quarterly reports submitted on schedule on key exercises the IHP COVID Vaccine group (the three state level experts) have embraced to help COVID antibody carry out by the IHP COVID group to the SPHCDA, IHP and USAID.
- Trip reports submitted to IHP.
- Evidence (duplicate) of strategy briefs, non-secret significant level proposals, and other senior level guidance to IHP as a component of the month to month report.
- Reports, strategy briefs and introductions as requested.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants ought to:
Job date: Fri, 30 Apr 2021 04:12:47 GMT