Job title: Province Focal Individual (community Access) At Ipas Nigeria
Job description: IPAS is a nonprofit organization working to reach a world where every adult female and young woman has the right and power to determine her have sexuality and reproductive wellness. Through local, national and global partnerships, Ipas works to ensure that women and girls have improved sexual and reproductive wellness and rights, through enhanced access and employment of contraceptive aid.
We are recruiting to make full the place below:
Job Title: Community Access – Province Focal Individual
Locations: Gombe, Jigawa
Job Type: Contract
Contract Duration: 6 Months with opportunity of extension
- The Community Access Province Focal Individual will back up the Access Advisor in liaising with the local communities of Ipas intervention in Nigeria to ensure implementation of innovative community approaches to increment awareness of and access to women’s reproductive wellness aid. Under the supervision of the Access Advisor,
- S/he collaborates with partner organizations to aid build capacity, back up effective execution of programs, and advance Ipas’s vision to improve community efforts related to sexual and reproductive wellness rights.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Facilitates the smooth liaison betwixt organizations, institutions and interested groups to promote knowledge, skills and social back up systems enabling women to maximize their sexual and reproductive rights.
- Facilitates local partnerships and other Ipas-supported initiatives on comprehensive Sexual and Reproductive Health Attention in the community.
- Periodically capture, document and portion innovation, best practices and lessons learned from the implementation of programs with key internal and external stakeholders to improve community access outcomes and results.
- Contributes to the evolution of grooming and orientation materials to ensure content is relevant to the different community groups.
- Supports partner organizations in the evolution of effective strategies and helps monitor work plans and budgets, ensuring implementation approaches are within Ipas’s strategy and donor requirements.
- Facilitates the accurate documentation and collection of information from the field business office to back up documentation and organizational learning.
- Elevate awareness and deliver value through grooming activities to increment knowledge, skills and abilities of women and community members to access SRHR in line with Ipas technical program protocols.
- Apply lessons learned to recommend strategies that will maximize the impact of Ipas’s community access initiatives.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s grade in Social Sciences, Arts, Communication, or related field
- 1-3 years community engagement/work experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Business office Suite
- Power to read and speak the Hausa linguistic communication fluently.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills
- Working knowledge of basic projection planning and implementation principles
- Skilled in strategic planning, monitoring, and evaluation.
- Working knowledge of women’s sexual and reproductive wellness and rights
- Working knowledge of SRHR context in Northern Nigeria
- N100,000 – N150,000 monthly.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates based in Gombe and Jigawa States should forward an application alphabetic character and CV as a “single attachment” to: using “Community Access – Province Focal Individual” as the subject of the mail service.
Annotation: The candidate will be chosen through a competitive application physical process.
Expected salary: 100000 – 150000 per month
Location: Jigawa – Gombe, Gombe Province
Job date: Sat, 22 May 2021 23:14:17 GMT