Job title: Stakeholder Relation Officer
Company: New Incentives
Job description: Job Summary
The Stakeholder Officer is liable for supporting the commencement and coordination of vital connections and associations with networks/settlements, wellbeing experts, nearby government, local area administration associations and other significant partners to work on the program. The job will likewise involve pushing and advancing the consciousness of the organization.
Advocacy to further develop inclusion (30%)
- Develop freedoms to draw in strict and local area pioneers to make generosity for the examination and intercession of ABAE
- Create of roads to draw in Fathers and Mothers in settlements
- Engage in reinforcing associations with key government, strict, NGO and INGO accomplices of ABAE
- Take brief activity to determine supply-side issues too and give guidance ahead of time about some other possible issues.
- Assist in the getting sorted out of occasions to bring issues to light about the ABAE intervention
- Increase attention to SERICC and advance NI/ABAE Initiative in SERICC
- Promote the objectives and goals of ABAE during meetings
- Engage accomplices and assemble networks
- Improve of positive view of CCT to further develop access
- Create mindfulness and inclusion of the CCT
- Maintain great associations with staff at the Ministry and Primary Health Care Dev Agency in the State
- Build connections to work with commitment with partners even up to the Governor’s office
Security Awareness (5%)
- Report all security episodes in spaces of tasks including occurrences that don’t straightforwardly influence staff and additionally operations
- Take duty regarding individual wellbeing and the wellbeing of colleagues as pertinent on the field
- Read and see all Security archives on the setting of tasks including SOPs and Country Security Plan
Other obligations/Special Projects (5%)
- Other demands that might be alloted by Management.
Education and Work Experience
- HND,BSc or equivalent
- Professional capabilities in the NGO area will be advantageous.
- Minimum of 1 – 3 years important experience (ideally in a NGO).
Skills and Competencies
- Fluency in nearby dialects/tongues spoken in Sokoto State, particularly Hausa
- Nigerian public previously situated in Jigawa, Katsina or Zamfara State.
- Minimum of National Diploma, in a perfect world Bachelor certificate, ideally in the field of wellbeing or other regular sciences
- Experience with the Nigerian wellbeing framework and facility documentation, especially identified with baby wellbeing and vaccinations
- Passion to help other people and decrease newborn child mortality
- Very great correspondence and composing abilities, English, Hausa and vernaculars (verbal and written)
- Excellent responsiveness to email and telephone requests
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word/Excel, web programs, cell phones and new interchanges innovation in general
- Motivation to work in a youthful association that is continually changing dependent on partner criticism and works with a lean structure
- Proficiency in English Language (discussion, perusing and composing) is required
- Knowledge of Hausa Language (discussion and perusing) is an advantage
How to Apply
- All entries ought to be sent through Breezy and by rounding out this
at the very latest seventeenth August 2021
Location: Sokoto, Sokoto State
Job date: Thu, 05 Aug 2021 05:52:29 GMT