Job title: Stakeholder Relation Officer
Company: New Incentives
Job description: Job Summary
The Stakeholder Officer is liable for supporting the inception and coordination of vital connections and associations with networks/settlements, wellbeing experts, neighborhood government, local area administration associations and other important partners to work on the program. The job will likewise involve pushing and advancing the attention to the organization.
Advocacy to further develop inclusion (30%)
- Develop freedoms to draw in strict and local area pioneers to make generosity for the investigation and mediation of ABAE
- Create of roads to draw in Fathers and Mothers in settlements
- Engage in reinforcing associations with key government, strict, NGO and INGO accomplices of ABAE
- Take brief activity to determine supply-side issues too and give preemptive guidance about some other possible issues.
- Assist in the getting sorted out of occasions to bring issues to light about the ABAE intervention
- Increase consciousness of SERICC and advance NI/ABAE Initiative in SERICC
- Promote the objectives and goals of ABAE during meetings
- Engage accomplices and fabricate networks
- Improve of positive impression of CCT to further develop access
- Create mindfulness and inclusion of the CCT
- Maintain great associations with staff at the Ministry and Primary Health Care Dev Agency in the State
- Build connections to work with commitment with partners even up to the Governor’s office
Security Awareness (5%)
- Report all security occurrences in spaces of tasks including episodes that don’t straightforwardly influence staff and additionally operations
- Take obligation regarding individual wellbeing and the security of colleagues as appropriate on the field
- Read and see all Security reports on the setting of tasks including SOPs and Country Security Plan
Other obligations/Special Projects (5%)
- Other demands that might be doled out by Management.
Education and Work Experience
- HND,BSc or equivalent
- Professional capabilities in the NGO area will be advantageous.
- Minimum of 1 – 3 years significant experience (ideally in a NGO).
Skills and Competencies
- Fluency in nearby dialects/vernaculars spoken in Sokoto State, particularly Hausa
- Nigerian public previously situated in Jigawa, Katsina or Zamfara State.
- Minimum of National Diploma, in a perfect world Bachelor certificate, ideally in the field of wellbeing or other regular sciences
- Experience with the Nigerian wellbeing framework and facility documentation, especially identified with newborn child wellbeing and vaccinations
- Passion to help other people and decrease baby mortality
- Very great correspondence and composing abilities, English, Hausa and tongues (verbal and written)
- Excellent responsiveness to email and telephone requests
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word/Excel, web programs, cell phones and new interchanges innovation in general
- Motivation to work in a youthful association that is continually changing dependent on partner input and works with a lean structure
- Proficiency in English Language (discussion, perusing and composing) is required
- Knowledge of Hausa Language (discussion and perusing) is an advantage
How to Apply
- All entries ought to be sent through Breezy and by rounding out this
prior to seventeenth August 2021
Location: Sokoto, Sokoto State
Job date: Wed, 04 Aug 2021 22:30:14 GMT