Job title: Stag Engineering Nigeria Limited Recent Job Opportunity – Apply Now
Job description: Stag Engineering Nigeria Limited is a main completely Nigerian possessed designing firm in Nigeria. The organization has more than 40 years’ involvement with giving master designing administrations and commercial capacity to knowing customers in Nigeria and West Africa. At present it conveys over 1,000MW of commercial capacity to these clients.
As a main supplier of force generators and trade power in Nigeria, STAG has shaped associations with a few force generator producers like SDMO, John Deere, MTU, Stanadyne to give some examples. We are selecting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Manager
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Department: Human Resources
Reporting to: General Manager
- We are searching for an ideal possibility to join our group as a Human Resource and Administrative Manager. In this job, you would lead and direct the normal elements of the Human Resources (HR) office including, preparing worker information just as update the approaches of our company.
- You would likewise be liable for the way toward enlisting, controlling compensation, advantages and leave, authorizing organization arrangements and best practices while performing other authoritative duties.
- Develop and execute HR techniques strategies and drives lined up with the general business strategy.
- Manage the ability obtaining measure, which may incorporate enrollment, talking, and recruiting of qualified occupation candidates, especially administrative and proficient roles.
- Analyzes patterns in remuneration and advantages; explores and proposes cutthroat base and motivator pay projects to guarantee the association draws in and holds top talent.
- Creates learning and advancement preparing projects and drives that give inside improvement freedoms to employees.
- Oversee representative disciplinary gatherings, terminations, and investigations.
- Ensure lawful consistence all through human asset management.
- Maintains information on patterns, best practices, administrative changes, and new advances in HR, ability the executives, and business law.
- Oversee staff records (e.g Contracts, PTO thus on)
- Update the organization data set with the information of new workers, (e.g foundation, capability , expertise etc)
- Create and flow archives about the strategies of our organization.
- collect finance data including working days, records and bank accounts
- Publish and remover work advertisements on various stages (e.g work loads up, social netowrks, vocation pages, etc)
- Schedule planned up-and-comers prospective employee meetings and be a resource as required.
- Prepare reports and introductions on HR related measurements like the total number of recruits by the department.
- Create materials to prepare and installed the employees.
- Respond to requests of workers concerning benefits like the point of reference, number of qualified get-away days etc
- Performs different obligations as assigned.
- Bachelor’s certificate in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field required.
- Familiarity with Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS)
- A least of 5 years pertinent involvement with Human Resources.
- An MBA or significant Master’s certificate in any business-related discipline.
- Relevant proficient accreditations like Chartered Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria (CIPM), Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD), Society for Human Resource Management, are profoundly desired.
- Excellent verbal and composed correspondence skills
- Excellent relational, exchange, and compromise skills.
- Excellent hierarchical abilities and thoughtfulness regarding details.
- Strong scientific and critical thinking. Willing to see an issue and discover an answer that works.
- Ability to act with trustworthiness, demonstrable skill, and confidentiality.
- Thorough information on business and work related laws and regulations
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite or related software.
- Proficiency with or the capacity to rapidly get familiar with the associations and ability the executives systems.
- Must have the option to think innovatively and add to key HR discussions
Interested and qualified applicants ought to advance their CV to: utilizing the Job Title as subject of email.
Application Deadline: first June, 2021.
Anybody requesting that you pay cash to plan your meeting or offer you occupation might be a trick
Location: Ikeja, Lagos State
Job date: Thu, 20 May 2021 22:59:18 GMT