Job title: Special Assistant To Ceo – Sac At Ics Outsourcing Nigeria Limited
Job description: ICS Outsourcing Limited is Nigeria’s leading Business Back up Solution Company, a pioneer amongst Nigerian outsourcing companies providing broad reach of outsourcing and business back up solutions for businesses globally with over 25 years in business. We assist companies improve their bottom line when they leverage outsourcing.
We are recruiting to fill up the place below:
Job Title: Special Assistant to CEO – SAC
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Job Type: Total-time
- This is a highly responsible professional person place that includes administrative and managerial work, planning, organizing, coordinating and supporting the work of the CEO.
- The SAC will work with the CEO on projects, programmes and events. He will also be responsible for Administration
- The employee will work within full general methods and procedures and exercises considerable independent judgment to choose the proper course of instruction of activity.
Fundamental Duties and Responsibilities
- Plans and helps coordinate the diary of the CEO.
- Plans and schedules CEO outings, briefings, audiences and guests.
- Prepares and may be required to give presentations.
- Responsible for human resources direction and welfare of staff
- Responsible for reports, documentation and rendering returns
- Assists to draw upwards organizational calendar and ensures projection/ production/ case details are properly handled by responsibleness officers.
- Handles CEO business office operations and ensures this run smoothly.
- Assists to develop projection plans and projection documentation.
- Assists in evaluating projection and people performance.
- Assist in preparing policies and procedures and compliance.
- Handles Internal Communication, ensuring a salubrious information flow
- Ensures policies and procedures are complied with
- Ensures wellness, security and wellbeing policies are complied with.
- Maintains and update stakeholder databases
- Protect organisation’s information assets within custody.
- Required to maintain imprest records
- Accompanies or represents the CEO at events
- Highlighting useful opportunities, professional person publications, networks, affiliations and professional person organisations.
- Scanning the word and surroundings for opportunities/ information updates/ need-to -now happening relevant to our arts and crafts
- Perform related duties as assigned by CEO.
- Service Lineament champion
- To perform this job successfully, an private must be able to perform each fundamental duty satisfactorily.
- The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, science, and/or power required.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Power to programme, organize, and supervise effectively.
- Some knowledge of strategic planning, budgeting and revenue generation and cost optimisation
- Some knowledge of the processes involved in accounting for receipts and expenditures and budget estimates.
- Some Power to analyze and appraise facts and precedents in making direction decisions.
- Power to preserve inventories and records.
- Power to organize, evaluate, and nowadays and communicate information effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Power to plant and maintain effective working relationships with employees, relevant agencies, various stakeholders
- Power to work independently within frameworks, policies and budgets
Education / Experience:
- Bachelor’s level or Higher Diploma in:
- Business Administration or whatever other related field.
- At to the lowest degree 2 years progressive experience in similar place
Tools & Equipment Used:
- Personal computer including Microsoft suite, collaborative tools Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Telephone with requisite apps.
- We seek a candidate who is a self-starter.
- He / She should be able to define problems, plant facts, and draw conclusions that can and so be implemented.
- the employee is often required to stand up, walk, speak and hear
- the employee is often required to sit down, programme/analyse, write, type.
- The employee occasionally works exterior the business office .
- The dissonance level in the work surroundings is generally quiet piece in the business office, or reasonably noisy when in the outer courts.
The employee must:
- have the power to comply with safe work rules
- get conversant with wellness and security regulations
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae to: using “Special Assistant to CEO” as the subject of the e-mail.
Location: Lekki, Lagos Province
Job date: Sat, 29 May 2021 01:51:16 GMT