Job title: Solidarities International (SI) Recent Job Recruitment – Apply Now
Job description: Solidarities International (SI) is a French helpful association which gives help and help to survivors of war or cataclysmic event. For more than 40 years the affiliation has zeroed in on gathering three fundamental requirements – water, food and haven. SI is available in North-East Nigeria since 2016 and is as of now working in 4 bases across Borno State (Maiduguri, Monguno, Ngala, and Dikwa) with outreach limits across all BAY States through its crisis part. As of now, SI does crisis/post – crisis programs in WASH area in North-West Nigeria where restricted entertainers are as of now present. We are selecting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Storekeeper
Location: Gusau, Zamfara
Employment Type: Full-time
Contract Start date: Projected agreement length is 6 Months – with conceivable extension.
Maintenance of Buildings, Storage Spaces and Stored Equipment:
- Ensure that every day stockpiling is worked in a proficient and secure way
- Monitor the storage spaces and framework both from inside and outside: find harms and propose the fundamental fixes and improvements
- Supervise cleaning and normal sterilization of capacity spaces
- Introduce insurance against creepy crawlies and irritations inside the extra rooms and apply treatment upon the principal indication of infection
- Ensure sufficient ventilation of the capacity spaces
- Ensure the hardware and machines utilized by the groups are cleaned prior to getting back to storage
- Monitor the nature of items at the hour of receipt as per the requester needs and SI guidelines. Set to the side resistant or tainted items and report to his/her Line Manager
- Regularly screen the nature of items during capacity. Give unique consideration to expiry dates
Management of Storages Spaces:
- In close cooperation with the coordinations Assistant make arrangements for the staff and essential gear for stacking/unloading
- Draft or complete dispatch and receipt archives in consistence with Solidarités International standards
- Monitor approaching and friendly hardware and materials
- Maintain refreshed stock lists
- Participate in month to month put away products and hardware inventories and compromise with what ought to be in stock
- Support and train the field log staff concerning stock methods (stock report, follow – up, the executives, etc.)
- Make routinely actual stock (one stock every month least of all SI stock (office and field)
Field Storage/Warehouse Management:
- Coordinate with Program groups and strategic group in Gusau and Anka Base the conveyance of merchandise as per Programs solicitations’ timetable for the smooth running of the activities
- Ensure the legitimate filling the waybills that go with each conveyance/shipment
- Supervise and check the stock, month to month report, waybills, stock cards and so on…
- Carrying out stock checks and actual inventories (fuel, hardware, materials… )
Human Resources Management:
- Manage Daily specialists employed in his/her alloted area
- Ensure or help to calculated trainings as needed by his Manager
- Report all important data concerning stock administration to Log-Admin Manager for SI Monthly Log Pack and task answers as indicated by contributors’ requests
- Report to Log-Admin Manager for any sort of issue identified with warehousing
- Participate in the figure of all coordinations related costs in his appointed area
- Consolidate the Stock report (at both office and field levels)
- Minimum of Diploma in related courses.
- Resident of Zamfara State liked (position not open to delocalization)
- Minimum of one year experience as vendor or in a comparable role
- Excellent information on word handling devices and bookkeeping pages (MS Office Word, Excel etc.)
- Ability to convey top notch yields in an ideal manner
- Fluent in spoken and composed English and Hausa, capacity to peruse and write
- A great audience, a decent communicator, capacity to focus on and work with little oversight, cooperative person, superb relational skills.
What We Offer:
- Salary + Food and Housing commitments + social advantages (clinical service, 24 days of Annual leaves each year, caring departs, public occasions as declared by government, merry reward, Life protection – covering demise and lasting incapacity) etc.
Interested and qualified applicants should:
Application Deadline: 27th May, 2021.
- Candidates should Select Storekeeper, fill the frame and append your CV and Motivation Letter.
- The CV joined should be named with your first name and surname.
- Hard duplicate applications will likewise be gotten in Gusau at Gada Biyu, Zanna Road Opposite A.A Gusau House, Gusau Zamfara State not later than the end date above.
- Send your CV and inspiration letter only.
- As the position is needed straightaway, Solidarites International maintains all authority to choose an up-and-comer and settle the enrollment before the application shutting date.
Anybody requesting that you pay cash to plan your meeting or offer you occupation might be a trick
Location: Gusau, Zamfara State
Job date: Fri, 21 May 2021 04:54:54 GMT