Smartflow Technologies Limited
Job title: Software Engineering Tech Lead Job at Smartflow Technologies Limited
Company: Smartflow Technologies Limited
Job description: Smartflow Technologies Limited is Nigeria’s premier Flow and Level Automation organization, conveying premium but then practical answers for customers with unrivaled polished methodology and expertise. As well as being a designing centered association, Smartflow Technologies is engaged with the stockpile, establishment and backing of energizing frameworks and gear, including yet not restricted to Pumps and Dispensers.
We are enlisting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Software Engineering Tech Lead
Job Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Motivating group and making a space where they can pose inquiries and voice their concerns.
- Writing progress reports and conveying introductions to the pertinent stakeholders
. * Oversee the organization’s specialized group and all tasks they embrace, dissect briefs, compose progress reports, recognize hazards, and foster plans for getting work done.
- Determining project necessities and creating work plans for the team.
- Delegating undertakings and accomplishing day by day, week after week, and month to month goals.
- Design segments and applications as per business requirements.
- Liaising with colleagues, the executives, and customers to guarantee projects are finished to standard.
- Define, supporter, and carry out prescribed procedures and coding guidelines of the team.
- Analyzing existing tasks and booking instructional courses and gatherings to talk about improvements.
- Actively advance a code survey culture and audit the group’s Pull Requests.
- Identifying hazards and shaping emergency courses of action when possible.
- Enable group to perform tests and coordination tests for the whole framework in a dependable, secure, and useful way.
- Keeping fully informed regarding industry patterns and developments.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
- 5+ long stretches of Agile item advancement experience including Kanban and Scrum
- Excellent information Cloud Services, generally AWS.
- Extensive experience planning and creating venture grade software
- Experience with test-driven turn of events and mechanized testing frameworks.
- Experience with source control the board frameworks and consistent reconciliation/arrangement environments
- Strong relational abilities with both inside colleagues and outside business stakeholders
- Strong drive to discover approaches to further develop arrangements, frameworks and processes
- Should have the option to work with your group and rouse them to arrive at their goals.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants ought to send their Applications to: utilizing the Job title as subject of the email.
Location: Ikeja, Lagos State
Job date: Sun, 25 Jul 2021 04:24:33 GMT