Job title: Software Engineer/Web Developer Intern Recruitment at Walex Biz Nigeria
Company: Walex Biz Nigeria
Job description: At Walex Biz Nigeria Limited, We Provide amazing web facilitating administration of numerous sorts going shared facilitating, VPS facilitating, Email Hosting, Reseller Hosting, Email Hosting and Dedicated Hosting. with superior foundation and significant level security. We are likewise into all distributed computing applications advancement including web, versatile applications and cloud advances. we create and planned considering one inquiry – How does this new innovation help individuals and what issue does it solve?.
Walex Biz additionally gives Cyber Security innovation that builds your dexterity to avoid digital dangers and ensure you flawlessly. our infiltration testing group utilizes an industry-driving approach to recognize hard-to-track down weaknesses and shortcomings regularly missed by traditional testing
. We offer an assortment of administrations including foundation infiltration testing, web and versatile application testing, social designing, red group works out, source-code audits and adventure improvement all to assist you with securing your most significant resources – your information and your company.
We are enrolling to fill the position below:
Job Position: Software Engineer/Web Developer (Intern)
Job Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
Software Engineer Responsibilities
- Collaborate with other Software Engineers, just as other proper individuals from the group, to figure out how to plan the usefulness and UI of each product.
- Must be available to learning Full stack programming configuration utilizing both front-end and back-end coding dialects, advancement structures and outsider libraries.
Web Developer Responsibilities
- Assist in project arranging and compositional plan reviews.
- Must be a quick student and be open mentorship different engineers in programming issues.
- Work with improvement group to guarantee consistency in cycles and culmination of expectations among group members.
- Exhibit learning Enthusiasm in cross-utilitarian improvement practices.
- HND or BSC in any or related field.
- 0 – 2 years experience.
- Basic information on Databases (MySQL, SQL, and so on) and Linux.
- Basic information on Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Ability to sort out, focus on and multitask.
- Basic information on various programming languages.
- Must be Ready and open to learning new things in related field.
- Long term insight in a major ICT Firm .
- Bonus programs incorporate yearly execution, deals objectives and benefit sharing.
- Scholarship. Representative Perks
- Seasonal supper to-go options.
- Numerous worker appreciation occasions all through the year.
- Professional advancement classes.
Location: Abuja, FCT
Job date: Fri, 28 May 2021 23:53:27 GMT