Job title: Social Media Manager Job at Heroshe
Job description: Heroshe was established in 2012 to handle the shopping, installment and transportation challenges non-US people and organizations face when shopping in the US. We’re giving savvy shopping, installment and transportation benefits that permit the consistent progression of web based business across borders without limitations. Heroshe is at present taking care of this issue for people and organizations in Nigeria. Heroshe is determined to improve lives by opening up admittance to worldwide business. Our vision is to eliminate obstructions to moderate quality items all over. We will end up being a worldwide cross-line internet business coordinations pioneer by doing this. We’re searching for the correct individuals to go along with us on this mission.
We’re glad for the organization we’ve fabricated. Our kin are our greatest separating factor and we’ll keep putting resources into our kin and our client amuse culture
We are enrolling to fill the position below:
Job Position: Social Media Manager
Job Location: Lagos
- We’ve gone through the most recent two years zeroed in on building a strong innovation stage to empower cross boundary commerce.
- We’ve set up a-list activities and coordinations group to convey worth to clients on this platform.
- We’ve constructed a standing as the norm of greatness in cross-line logistics.
- Now, we are hoping to assemble a development group to scale out client obtaining to use this platform.
- The current circumstance presents an extraordinary chance for somebody who is energetic about incorporating a local area to come into a greenfield climate to release their inventive power.
- This individual will have a practically boundless chance to decide the course of Heroshe’s community.
- You will have the chance to take a shot at exploring different avenues regarding imaginative on the web/disconnected local area development ideas.
- This is your chance to make your stamp and review your story.
- Are you for the test? Assuming you are, keep reading.
In this job, you’ll have the chance to:
- Create and foster Heroshe’s people group commitment strategy
- Experiment with different local area commitment ideas
- Develop people group affecting item ideas
- Lead Heroshe’s on the web/disconnected worldwide community
- Build an online local area on different advanced platforms
- Engage in networks that line up with Heroshe’s client demography
- Execute people group commitment thoughts that drive client acquisition
- Impact client onboarding, schooling and activation
- Organize and take part in occasions to construct local area and lift brand awareness
- Work inside a group of gifted development experts supporting your success
We’re searching for somebody:
- Who has excellent verbal and composed correspondence skills
- Who can create drawing in content
- Who is a “extrovert” with incredible client compassion skills
- Who can direct on the web/disconnected discussions inside our community
Our ideal Social Media Manager will have:
- A veritable energy for aiding people
- Experience dispatching local area drives (for example building an online gathering, dispatching an envoy program, making an occasion arrangement and setting up an email newsletter)
- Proven track account of making clever substance to connect with and grow a page
- Knowledge of the web-based media influencer space and can lead a mission for influencer marketing
- 1-3yrs of involvement. We’re not specific about your long periods of involvement. We simply need to perceive how you’ve dealt with find out about what you can do
- The development group will be comprised of other development experts in Product, Marketing, Engineering, and Data Science running after a shared objective of developing the compass of Heroshe services.
- You’ll have the chance to explore different avenues regarding insane local area ideas.
- You’ll can use the tremendous information and assets of the development group to accomplish your local area development goals.
- You’ll have the chance to seek after both on the web and disconnected local area development initiatives.
- You’ll have the chance to affect item decisions.
- The development group will fill in as a unit investigating different freedoms on the best way to get Heroshe item and administrations in the possession of customers.
- We’re an exceptionally energetic and carefree group who are persevering chasing giving a superb client experience to each customer.
- We flourish with cooperation but at the same time can function as individual contributors.
- Please note, this job is an on location role.
- This job will answer to the Heroshe office situated in Lagos, Nigeria.
The Skill Set:
- You’ve recently grown a business or your own web-based media accounts.
- Experience making text and visual substance (image, gif, short recordings etc)
- Loves making crude or unconstrained substance for engagements
- Competency in utilizing email promoting platforms
- Knowledge and experience of the startup coordinations space
- Practical Knowledge of web-based media maker apparatuses like Canva
- Practical information via web-based media the executives devices like Buffer and Hootsuite
- Good public talking skills
Within 1 Month, You’ll
- Attend Heroshe’s week-long preparing program. You’ll find out pretty much all parts of the Heroshe administrations and stockroom activities. You’ll meet other Heroshe colleagues and Heroshe office managers
- Get admittance to every one of the inside devices we use at Heroshe
- Shadow the Lagos Operations Manager to acquire a comprehension of Heroshe operational processes
- Have one-in one with all group leads at heroshe to see how you will work together with each team
- Engage with the remainder of your partners and prepare to execute
Within 3 Month, You’ll
- Have made the local area development strategy
- Clearly characterize an execution plan with explicit expectations and timelines
- Have created imaginative resources needed to drive engagement
- Have began executing the local area system as spread out in the plan
- Have worked out KPIs to gauge and oversee progress
- Have began showing footing towards KPI outcomes
Within 6 Months, You’ll
- Have worked out networks on at least 4 platforms
- Show significant degree of commitment on local area platforms
- Drive transformation of 10% of commitment towards acquisition
- Help drive local area development item initiative
Within 12 Months, You’ll
- Have constructed a disconnected strategy
- Build an envoy local area program
- Build a group to help execution of disconnected local area strategy
- Mentor new gifts and guide them to lead local area development efforts
- Build pioneers inside your team
- Move up to a higher degree of administration inside the organization.
- NGN 150,000 – 250,000 every month relying upon experience
- Quarterly execution bonus
- 2 weeks yearly leave
- Health Insurance (HMO)
- Heroshe dispatching discount.
Location: Lagos, Lagos State
Job date: Fri, 28 May 2021 01:16:05 GMT